JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which one ?

• Springfield Hellcat Pro

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Walther PDP

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Beretta APX A1

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
If I had to pick…
Have the OG Hellcat… not sure the difference
PDP looks cool
Never owned a beretta.. not sure how I feel about it.

I'd pick walther by name only

Last Edited:
Variety is good when you're on the range and it's fun time. When the poop is in a group and it's heading directly into the rotary atmosphere mobilizer you need to have something in your hand that you can run instinctively and not have to remember that there's a safety to flip off. Training with and carrying guns that all have common controls eliminates any potential 'oopsie' moments. For me those are Glocks. If you can run one, you can run 'em all.
For the most part. I can't shoot the G19 or G26 for sh!t. Lol. Once we get into the full frame Glocks it's a different story.

NONE. of these. Glock 19 or similar, OR a S&W/Colt .38spec, 3" to 4" barrel, which with a pump 12ga loaded with rubber buckshot/ball non-lethal are by my bedside. Reason being the prevalence of bears in our vicinity who like to make nocturnal visits to our (secured) garbage dumpster. Outside my home I lean to the Glock 19 OR G21. TEMPTED to look at a G20 in 10mm but havent yet.
Surely you can do better than the Beretta on price. Do you even YEET bro?

Well ask and Yeet shall receive!

I know that we, for our own various reasons, like and enjoy threads like these from trollish suspects..
The fellow COULD do worse than a tricked out HiPoint (yes they do sell tricked out H-P's with lights, red dots etc), but he has a Glock 19, so this whole thread is mental m*st*rb*t**n.. He should trick out his G19, use it, then maybe inquire again. Just sayin...

Last Edited:
Lorcin tactical factory tour photos:

F5AFA5D6-A212-4DE2-B3BB-157AC9AAD073.png
EFAE670A-2525-44C0-A11B-6F1B1D7F06BB.jpeg
65D44BE6-5F08-47DA-96DD-DDCA5213ADA7.jpeg

I'm not disagreeing with you. I have friends that own that and love that, but since I don't I had to go with what I know.

Plus. Is the 938 smaller than the p365? I think so.

If concealment is truly the most paramount, that is why the 938 wins over the 365.

Edit: it's darn close, but 938 still wins on concealment. Sometimes that the difference between carrying or not carrying at all.
The p365 is far more ergonomic and due to shape is much more concealable. In which is more concealable the p938 loses out mightily. There are more points to snag on the 938. There is a reason I switched. Actually a few.

Concealability, capacity, and safety were why I switched.

That and the safety on the 938 tends to turn itself off in numerous holsters and with the single action trigger it made me nervous.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top