JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But is it a holy hand grenade?
grenade GIF

Better start breeding some non-laden African Swallows

Last Edited:
OP is known troll. Check his other thread and you will see. I'm surprised he is not banned yet.

Edit: HIs reall bad remarks against other members were cleaned out of his other thread. He is a known troll.

You can always tell by startup date on the profile.
But hey...troll chasing can be fun, kinda like taking your new puppy out for walkies. Just remember to take a baggy.

I would take my XD mod 2 sub compact in .45acp because it is lite, concealable, packs a good punch and shoots like a full size pistol with the 15 round magazine in it. Even at the end of the world there are times where there is a tactical advantage to others not knowing you are carrying a gun.

2nd would be my HK91 for long range defence. I even have a couple hundred black tip bullets that I could load up quickly and easily put some shots through a car door (or two) if needed. An assailant would need some pretty serious body armor to stop a black tip. A full auto seer isn't too hard to come by for an HK91 but I kind of doubt the usefulness of a full auto for any situation other than a human wave bonzi attack. 7.62/.308 will take down pretty much any game I might come across to feed my family and I.

I think these two firearms should cover the most armageddon situations I can come up with. A .22lr would be my choice of a third firearm to add to the two above.

Last Edited:
It would depend on end game goal here. If it defense of territory. Lage Max 11/15 /mk31. And a Benelli m4 would do well

If it were not, PS90 sbr and p365. They are both light and easy to carry.

Just as I would imagine. Andy is gonna go down in style. Flintlock my guess lol
A flintlock would be fine.....Perhaps my original J.Henry Trade Rifle circa 1800-1820.
It does shoot well....the elk that used to wear my jacket as seen in my avatar was taken with it...
So I know it still works...:D
Andy

It would depend on my personal circumstances. If I was dug in at home, then I wouldn't be limited to two guns, so I'll assume I'm either far away from home or had to bug out. If I was able to find a semi-fixed location to hold up, then the two guns (of mine) I'd choose would be my Springfield Saint 556 and my Beretta M9A3. Since I'd probably need to scavenge for food, water, medicine, etc; the most likely ammo I might find would be 223/556 and 9mm. I would also probably find AR mags and even some M9/92 mags as well. But if I was mostly on the move, the two guns (of mine) I'd choose would be my Ruger PC Carbine in a Magpul stock with a Romeo + Juliet (3x) system that fold up real nice for stashing in a backpack, and my G19 which has a SilenceCo threaded barrel, so I can use pretty much any 9mm ammo I could find and can run a suppressor should I find one; plus I'd just have the one much lighter ammo to carry and uses one of the most popular gun magazine platforms, like ever.

A Pistol on my Nightstand

A Shotgun by the Door

A Rifle just for "Reachin' Out"

Who could ask for anything more?

Oh *wait* that's three.

Dam. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show