JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So far in most of the local buys (in Pacific Northwest) and comparing it to some exotic ammos. Its always a fight between CCi and Federal. I have alot of mini mags and a handful of stingers but sometimes you get a batch that are really good and a few that I picked up initially was the federal champion. that was a real good ammo. But lately I had a new batch of auto-match. It came out better and more consistent. Its not even far from the SK semi-auto. Sometimes you just get lucky in getting one of them.

So far in most of the local buys (in Pacific Northwest) and comparing it to some exotic ammos. Its always a fight between CCi and Federal. I have alot of mini mags and a handful of stingers but sometimes you get a batch that are really good and a few that I picked up initially was the federal champion. that was a real good ammo. But lately I had a new batch of auto-match. It came out better and more consistent. Its not even far from the SK semi-auto. Sometimes you just get lucky in getting one of them.
I'm beginning to suspect that modern(ish) CCI stingers and mini-mags will out-live the purchaser- seriously Ive got some that have been in my stash for years/decades without appreciable aging. Good stuff to rat-hole, both of them, my heirs (if any) will probably enjoy them before I get around to shooting them up...

Didn't read all the comments, but I would say it depends on your intended use. If the goal is to just plink and have fun, either works. If you're wanting something that can be used as an inexpensive alternative for practicing defensive pistol skills, I would pick the TX22 due to its similarity to other modern semi-autos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top