JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20" 8rd Rem 870 12ga. Good for small game to deer hunting as well as short range use against aggressors. Rugar M77R 30-06 3x-9x scope hunting to sniper use.

images.jpeg
Now these are the only "guns" I won't leave home without.

But I do suppose I had a dream once of needing to arm myself out of a SHTF situation. To be honest, I consider my inexpensive Mossberg 500 or a Win 870 the first and only tool needed or wanted more often than not. After that: situational demands and planning.... .22LR is a hell of a survival weapon, but it's not scary like those black guns and concealable pistols could be clearly appropriate.
If this truly is the end of the world though, Its always about whatever is fun and inviting. Bring people together. Laugh about how worried you were about choosing the right socks and having perfect plans. The end of the world won't care about how many MRE's you saved or the back up systems that have their own back ups. No guns Ive ever seen are gonna stop that kind of future crushing finality.

View attachment 1748808
Now these are the only "guns" I won't leave home without.

But I do suppose I had a dream once of needing to arm myself out of a SHTF situation. To be honest, I consider my inexpensive Mossberg 500 or a Win 870 the first and only tool needed or wanted more often than not. After that: situational demands and planning.... .22LR is a hell of a survival weapon, but it's not scary like those black guns and concealable pistols could be clearly appropriate.
If this truly is the end of the world though, Its always about whatever is fun and inviting. Bring people together. Laugh about how worried you were about choosing the right socks and having perfect plans. The end of the world won't care about how many MRE's you saved or the back up systems that have their own back ups. No guns Ive ever seen are gonna stop that kind of future crushing finality.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top