JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone who makes bullpups...

Vektor CR-21... makes Hi Point's carbine designs look sane :s0140:

View attachment 1815539View attachment 1815540
FN.. View attachment 1815541View attachment 1815542

NATICK, not sure WHO manufactured.. View attachment 1815543

Chinese QBZ
View attachment 1815548

Bushmaster arm pistol
View attachment 1815552
Also Bushmaster M17
View attachment 1815553

Walther G22, surprised Hipoint didnt sue for looking similar

View attachment 1815554
Bless you!

No put down, just thought it should be brought up.

FP-.45 Liberator.

1707064635151.png

I hope it's in a picture frame hanging on the wall of your den. :rolleyes:
I do have a hall of shame type section in my collection with various low-dollar and otherwise disreputable blasters.

Another potentially silly member of the club is the TARA TM9. A dirt-cheap quasi-Glock from Montenegro. They even infringed on Glock's "perfection" branding. Its key difference from the Glock is a long, heavy, strange, and awful double action trigger which somehow makes the gun only reliable in rapid fire (in essence it's a gun designed to be shot badly). Apparently it suffered from enough reliability problems that whoever went on to adopt the pistol (it's unclear which organization this was) sold off the pistols to the surplus market in the US. To save face, the manufacturer lied by claiming the pistols were unreliable because they were never meant to fire live ammunition anyways so if you experience any problems, it's basically your own fault. FWIW mine hasn't been terribly unreliable and the trigger pull can be improved since some Glock springs (eg striker spring) do interchange.

BF795D34-42ED-4882-A357-25050FC0AD2D.jpeg

I do have a hall of shame type section in my collection with various low-dollar and otherwise disreputable blasters.

Another potentially silly member of the club is the TARA TM9. A dirt-cheap quasi-Glock from Montenegro. They even infringed on Glock's "perfection" branding. Its key difference from the Glock is a long, heavy, strange, and awful double action trigger which somehow makes the gun only reliable in rapid fire (in essence it's a gun designed to be shot badly). Apparently it suffered from enough reliability problems that whoever went on to adopt the pistol (it's unclear which organization this was) sold off the pistols to the surplus market in the US. To save face, the manufacturer lied by claiming the pistols were unreliable because they were never meant to fire live ammunition anyways so if you experience any problems, it's basically your own fault. FWIW mine hasn't been terribly unreliable and the trigger pull can be improved since some Glock springs (eg striker spring) do interchange.

View attachment 1815757
Never meant to fire live ammunition??
enhanced-3435-1584754773-1.jpg

I get a good laugh at everything the clowns at Q put out. Also, pretty much every night vision company is run by mall ninjas and instagram dirt shooters.

Bushmaster arm pistol
Had one of these back in the day. Spent a considerable amount of time tweaking it to get it to be reliable. Spongy trigger, could pivot the magazine to either side of your arm and than move the sights accordingly. Best feature was its looks, nasty looking little bastard...

Bushmaster arm pistol

I read the thread so far, and I'm late to respond. But why the dislike for the Double Eagle. No grip safety, and a little more "Sigish" in opeation?
Does Colt still make the Double Eagle? I see it as a bastardizing of the 1911 and a departure from Colt's core competence, which at the time were 1911's, wheel-guns and AR's.

Again. stick to what one does best, still building 1911's and finally got back into wheel guns. Leave DA/SA autos to those who do them well. Like S&W, Beretta and Sig. And stop stealing the Sig design. Oh yea, grip panels holding critical springs in place not a real good idea either.

Last Edited:
Does Colt still make the Double Eagle? I see it as a bastardizing of the 1911 and a departure from Colt's core competence, which at the time were 1911's, wheel-guns and AR's.

Again. stick to what one does best, still building 1911's and finally got back into wheel guns. Leave DA/SA autos to those who do them well. Like S&W, Beretta and Sig. And stop stealing the Sig design. Oh yea, grip panels holding critical springs in place not a real good idea either.
Speaking of doubles and silly. ;)

820DC730-920D-4A37-9CCD-049CE8C736B5.png
726924DC-A68A-4B8B-B562-95061233E712.jpeg
I actually kinda like this one below. Especially if it had two binary triggers or something. Not enough to pay $2100 for one though.

4832D099-CE38-4C51-A54C-34B269106DE2.jpeg

I haven't seen the USFA Zip Gun mentioned. God Awful contraption. Lots of gun safety problems and just getting it to run problems although to be fair it never was supposed to be a stand alone gun and was really meant to be a under the barrel bolt on to an AR15. A lot of people blame it for the death of USFA but USFA had a lot of other problems tied to bad marketing and general malfeasance of management. Eventually the company reformed as Standard Manufacturing and has managed to put out some of their own lemons without it killing the company while still putting out some of the best SAA's ever made.

Zip22Right.jpg

I had one of those USFA Zip guns. I finally broke it in and figured out the formula to make my example work pretty well. Turns out cleaning off all the flashing, Mini Mags, and a couple of Ruger 15 round mags would get it to cycle regularly. Still it was a completely silly idea. Perhaps if they'd designed it to actually fit a human hand or offer two variants, one NFA and one not. Unfortunately USFA had lost so much money making Colt clones that they rushed the Zip to production before the R&D was done.

Sccy. Got one just because it was so cheap. The trigger is the worse trigger I have ever felt. Swear to god it breaks at a nice crisp 20 pounds after a foot of travel 🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top