JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
images.jpeg-289.jpg

Well we know one thing.
Nobody's going to remember the Tranny church mess by next week.

Pretty quiet on the main media sources, wife hadn't even heard about it. It was all over sports talk radio which is my primary listening during the day. Looking at some of the pics of the perps I'm guessing this doesn't fit the "agenda" as the shooters don't appear to lack pigmentation. Speculation only but a confirmed media pattern nonetheless.
Sounds like some truth there.

I hope they come out and say what the motive is. If it's gang warfare call it gang warfare. In Portland if you even use the word gang you will get banned from any nextdoor or whatever app. They pretend gangs don't exist. What good does that do. If it's something other than gangs they need to let people know asap. All this hiding the truth like a lot of MSM does if ot doesn't fit the narrative is not right.

Rivals with switches? Media won't touch it. Hats off to the guy that tackled the one fleeing though.
The house plant in chief ought to be banging the drum tomorrow about corn-pops salty weapon ban.

Screenshot (20).png

Irresponsible Wild-bubblegum Guess here:

70% Jihadist
20% Gang Bangers
07% Alternate Lifestyle LGBTQXLR4@#
03% OTHER (Includes Trump Supporting Reloading Fanatics Who Drank Too Much, Bible Thumping Morons who Lost Their Way such as myself, WALMART Shoppers who Had Nothing Else To Do That Day, and any other Category that I have not thunk of).

Legacy Media jumped on gun control before suspects were identified. Even had guests that experienced gun violence 6 years ago, had to have that prepared before the shooting.

Properly identifying suspects would show what the real problem is which is bad for Liberal Agenda.

[sarcasm on] Still waiting to see video of Tay's reaction. [sarcasm off]

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads