JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you get when you combine the NBA All-Star game with high fructose corn syrup at Waffle House? You get a mass shooting in Indianapolis!

Musician hit in heat with water bottles calls for new protections for street musicians. Maybe they will want to ban water bottles next?

"I have been punched, choked, and now bashed in the head"

Hmmm, ya think someone doesn't like your music?

I guess the days of going to major sporting events are over. I used to take the family to Seahawks games, which had security, but as soon as you got out there were predators circling looking for an easy mark. These days, forget about it.

I guess the days of going to major sporting events are over. I used to take the family to Seahawks games, which had security, but as soon as you got out there were predators circling looking for an easy mark. These days, forget about it.
I remember ages ago walking to a Seahawks game and scum/thug/homeless? guy relentlessly following us around begging for money. They are good at finding a "mark" and a friend in our group was identified as one of those. After x number of blocks I told him "just wait over there." And me and another friend confronted the guy and then it was over cuz he knew he couldn't get to his "mark". Not worth it to me at all to go to a game though I used to enjoy it. I remember the last game in the kingdome trey lance sacked our qb (hasselbeck maybe I don't recall) three plays in a row. I think those were the Holmgren years.

Musician hit in heat with water bottles calls for new protections for street musicians. Maybe they will want to ban water bottles next?

Related here's a story of unprovoked beating of subway passenger with a pipe. Sounds similar to Portland actually. Do they not allow concealed carry in NY? Everybody is getting beat on by crazies they need to defend themselves.

Related here's a story of unprovoked beating of subway passenger with a pipe. Sounds similar to Portland actually. Do they not allow concealed carry in NY? Everybody is getting beat on by crazies they need to defend themselves.

you don't have to look as far as NYC - research how many street musicians in Portland have been attacked

He was probably playing stairway to heaven again. :s0140:
View: https://youtu.be/RD1KqbDdmuE?feature=shared

Sounds like they charged 2 adults with murder. The 2 juveniles were charged with gun and resisting arrest charges. Sounds like they could be changed to adult status later on maybe.

thank goodness this wasn't in Oakland, Ca, where the DA doesn't believe in incarceration or even bail for murder

1708480464677.png

His family started a go-fund me for him saying he was a victim of tragic circumstances (I'm not kidding, unfortunately).

9 bullet wounds. I wonder what he got shot with. I had a teacher who took 9 aK rounds in Vietnam. It was noticeable many years later but just noticeable.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA