JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sailer's Law of Mass Shootings:

If there are more wounded than killed, then the shooter is likely black.

If there are more killed than wounded, then the shooter is likely not black.

This article says three people detained. That makes sense cuz red sweatsuit guy, tan coat guy, and then the cops were cuffing another person to the right of the video in post #22 above (about the 0:35 mark). He has a black jacket or sweatshirt with white letters on the front and is sitting down.

Since tan jacket guy and black coat guy came from exactly the same area I'm wondering if those two were in 1:1 combat. Complete WAG. Edit: kinda wondering if that person sitting down wasn't someone who got shot. Too little video to tell much.

Last Edited:
Yep..and gang bangers don't usually focus their efforts on shooting kids.
Just to hit 22 people, that's a lot of people. Seems to me that's a lot of bullets and likely also targeted at the people. If errant gang-banger rounds I couldn't imagine that many getting hit. But all just wild speculation really based on too little info.

Last Edited:
Just to hit 22 people, that a lot of people. Seems to me that's a lot of bullets and likely also targeted at the people. If errant gang-banger rounds I couldn't imagine that many getting hit. But all just wild speculation really based on too little info.
Yeah..too early. NBC is saying authorities don't believe it was terror related. We'll have to see what comes out.

In the video there was a cop in blue shirt and trooper hat who took off chasing the tan jacket guy right away. Cop was on other side of barrier and crowd. Cop kept running when guy was tackled (probably couldn't see perp due to people standing there). He comes back into frame at the very end without his hat (I assume it's same guy, looks like him).

Last Edited:
In the video there was a cop in blue shirt and trooper hat who took off chasing the tan jacket guy right away. Cop was on other side of barrier and crowd. Cop kept running when guy was tackled (probably could see perp due to people standing there.m). He comes back into frame at the very end without his hat (I assume it's same guy, looks like him).
"Police Chief Stacey Graves said she was "angry at what happened today."

"We had over 800 law enforcement officers — Kansas City and other agencies at the location — to keep everyone safe because of bad actors, which were very few," Graves said. "This tragedy occurred even in the presence of uniformed law enforcement officers who again ran toward them and took them into custody."

800 cops..let that sink in. Anyone who thinks cops can protect them are deluded. More good people need to arm themselves, and the d-bag prosecutors and woke equity warriors need to be fired. /rant off

"Police Chief Stacey Graves said she was "angry at what happened today."

"We had over 800 law enforcement officers — Kansas City and other agencies at the location — to keep everyone safe because of bad actors, which were very few," Graves said. "This tragedy occurred even in the presence of uniformed law enforcement officers who again ran toward them and took them into custody."

800 cops..let that sink in. Anyone who thinks cops can protect them are deluded. More good people need to arm themselves, and the d-bag prosecutors and woke equity warriors need to be fired. /rant off
1 very significant nugget of truth in the quoted statement. The bad actors are indeed very few. It's just that they seem to never get put down or put away. Being a criminal right now seems like a the only way to stay out of jail.
ClwnWrld.

From the bit of news coverage that I watched this afternoon, it looked like someone poked a stick into an anthill. With so many people and so much apparent confusion, I don't know how authorities could sort it out.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top