JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Irresponsible Wild-bubblegum Guess here:

70% Jihadist
20% Gang Bangers
07% Alternate Lifestyle LGBTQXLR4@#
03% OTHER (Includes Trump Supporting Reloading Fanatics Who Drank Too Much, Bible Thumping Morons who Lost Their Way such as myself, WALMART Shoppers who Had Nothing Else To Do That Day, and any other Category that I have not thunk of).
You forgot Fed boi antagonists

Shocking I tell you....... Shocking

Screenshot_20240211-114840.png

Irresponsible Wild-bubblegum Guess here:

70% Jihadist
20% Gang Bangers
07% Alternate Lifestyle LGBTQXLR4@#
03% OTHER (Includes Trump Supporting Reloading Fanatics Who Drank Too Much, Bible Thumping Morons who Lost Their Way such as myself, WALMART Shoppers who Had Nothing Else To Do That Day, and any other Category that I have not thunk of).

Best post in the thread...👆
How's about we leave the technical analysis of what weapon, magazine capacity and manufacturer to the dirtbag media. They don't need any help with pointing fingers👉
Meanwhile let's take a closer look at those faces, the who's not the whats, that's where we need to focus our attention. The lame arse politicians and media certainly won't.
My money is on the Walmartians. BTW

The celebrated rapper Tech N9ne (ya I see the irony) was invited this last Christmas to light the Christmas tree by Kc mayor . Rappers lyrics to "gunz will bust" will give insight to the characters this city endorses .Shhh .

Last Edited:
Cops are now saying this was a personal dispute. So in other words gangbanger on gangbanger crime. That one kid sure brought a lot of firepower so seems to me like the gangs were expecting to rumble.

Cops are now saying this was a personal dispute. So in other words gangbanger on gangbanger crime. That one kid sure brought a lot of firepower so seems to me like the gangs were expecting to rumble.

Kc Mayor Lucas said " Today's events was something no one expected to see " . Well I guess one is never so blind as one who refuses to see . FWIW Kansas City is in the top 10 for most violent cities in America ......didn't see this coming . :s0001:

Last Edited:
I can write the next few lines for that mayor without even trying
" what we need now is to put this behind us, forgive and move on. The poor unfortunate underserved little BravoMikes were only reacting to a society that fails them on a daily basis.
As mayor, I promise you that I'll beg for even more tax money locally and from the Feds. Together we can rebuild a couple parks and basketball courts, overpay a bunch of ex-cons to pretend they care about kids, and have a few murals painted . I know that some of the citizenry will question this approach, but that's just because deep down inside you are a racist."

Kansas City, MO gang territory map

Sad to see.I was there on business in the late 90's and really enjoyed the area.I was in a hotel in an artsy area that is now in the center of gang infestation. It was a perfectly safe city them loaded with great BBQ joints. I always wanted to go back and explore, but guess I'll pass now.

Sounds like a gang beef gone too far in the wrong place. Two punks with hi cap firearms, can't seem to hit each other, but they manage to hit plenty of bystanders. Just my theory. It'll be interesting if they say how many spent cases are recovered.

Sounds like a gang beef gone too far in the wrong place. Two punks with hi cap firearms, can't seem to hit each other, but they manage to hit plenty of bystanders. Just my theory. It'll be interesting if they say how many spent cases are recovered.
I think that's exactly what the police said (without saying words like "gang"). "Personal dispute" is "Politically correct speak" for gangbangers shooting at each other.

Last Edited:
GGYxl74XMAA46ch?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Another view of the same AR floating around sites, reverse image search only pulls up this pro gun control tweet:
View: https://twitter.com/DrJesseMorse/status/1758148910743253357

AR pistol, no stock or brace, painted symbol on VFG and 40 rd mag for crowd carry... 99% gang related is my bet.

Also, cant make it out, but is that a red buffer tube hanging out the backpack? If you've been eyeing 3d printers, your chances may be dwindling.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top