JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like tan jacket guy had an aK under tan coat. AK fell out when tackled and bystander picked it up. Skip to 2:00 mark, gun visible on right side in the light colored circle. Edit: looking at it in other video it has vertical foregrip so maybe it's an AR.

View: https://youtu.be/roltdmjzHNQ?si=SgHwEPsFKw77b3ib

Tan jacket guy is on the left (in grey hoodie). The guy on right in yellow Jersey hair matches the guy sitting on ground with cops in the video (the one wearing black coat with white letters on the front). Maybe both of them lost their coats.

D64ECD0C-2EFF-4A4B-A1A8-8C11E1D591C1.png

Last Edited:
On one of the other video's, although pretty blurry, it looks like the mag was a bannanna..so I'm thinking Ak.

Edit..and we know how Jihadists love their AK's.

On one of the other video's, although pretty blurry, it looks like the mag was a bannanna..so I'm thinking Ak.

Edit..and we know how Jihadists love their AK's.
Yea mag was huge. My first thought was Ak also but vertical foregrip has me thinking maybe AR with 40 round mag. Hard to tell shape of stock I can't figure out from video. At first it seemed like Ak stock to me But now I can't tell. All I can tell for sure is vertical foregrip and a very long mag. Imo that Twitter video above has the best resolution.

Yeah..it could be an AR with a 40rd..maybe even a 30 with a ranger plate or magpul loop.
Stock is throwing me. Almost looks like a folding stock that folds to the right and is partially folded (like just over 1/4 of the way). So that woudl indicate AK. Big curved mag indicates AK. Only vertical foregrip woudl indicate AR if stock is in fact partially folded.

All just guesswork and makes no difference anyway but interesting puzzle to try to figure out I guess. Also she double clutches it when picking up so it was heavy like an AK. I'm thinking partially folded Zhukov stock cuz they are that shape (kinda thin) and folds to the right. Heavy shadows though.

Also guy who tackled him said he didn't see any gun until he tackled him and it came out of his coat. That also may indicate AK with folded stock as it's a lot harder to hide an AR under a coat (no folding stock). So most signs point to AK IMO.

Last Edited:
Pretty quiet on the main media sources, wife hadn't even heard about it. It was all over sports talk radio which is my primary listening during the day. Looking at some of the pics of the perps I'm guessing this doesn't fit the "agenda" as the shooters don't appear to lack pigmentation. Speculation only but a confirmed media pattern nonetheless.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top