JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have night vision, they could have night vision.

If you think you are well armed, they might have BMGs, RPGs, or even a f`ing tank!

If you think you have training, they could have former special forces people.

Remember Ruby Ridge? Waco? The Alamo (not that the Alamo deserves to be lumped in with the fools at Waco) but all these show what happens when a superior force converges on a point and you'd be better off on the offense than the defense. And if you think a superior force will never come, you're a stupid fool. You might think you're the best, but eventually someone better always comes along.

The people that will survive a complete downfall of society will be the ones that lay low and out of sight. If you're in a place where others will cross path, THEY will come.

I have the feeling that only a very small % will have night vision and a much.. much lower will have access to Therms. if those that are hitting you have therms, you may as well just put your hands up and try to join them.

I am hoping to be able to afford a Thermal sight in the next few months that could put me a bit ahead of the curve

If you have night vision, they could have night vision.

If you think you are well armed, they might have BMGs, RPGs, or even a f`ing tank!

If you think you have training, they could have former special forces people.

Remember Ruby Ridge? Waco? The Alamo (not that the Alamo deserves to be lumped in with the fools at Waco) but all these show what happens when a superior force converges on a point and you'd be better off on the offense than the defense. And if you think a superior force will never come, you're a stupid fool. You might think you're the best, but eventually someone better always comes along.

The people that will survive a complete downfall of society will be the ones that lay low and out of sight. If you're in a place where others will cross path, THEY will come.

Hey look, stuff happens, but I have learned to be unafraid of men because most are buffoons. They may have NV but be complete idiots in their camp deportment. NV requires

1) Batteries

2) Operational skill

3) Deployment skill

4) If assaulting a domicile, the ability of the rounds to penetrate

Remember we are talking civilian scum squads. No one is going to stand for long against concerted military assault, which will be rare if you are talking US troops

Hey look, stuff happens, but I have learned to be unafraid of men because most are buffoons. They may have NV but be complete idiots in their camp deportment

This.. you just have to be willing to pull the trigger on theses guys, and i'm sorry but when my survival is in line, I will shoot 1st and dig a hole or feed the coyotes 2nd

Most "gangs" of people are undisciplined and untrained. Invest in a rifle that can reach out and touch someone, install quality optics, learn to use some ballistics software and keep a dope card with your weapon....then practice, practice, practice. A few well placed shots from long distance and any group will quickly lose heart. Learn to become a force multiplier.

Most "gangs" of people are undisciplined and untrained. Invest in a rifle that can reach out and touch someone, install quality optics, learn to use some ballistics software and keep a dope card with your weapon....then practice, practice, practice. A few well placed shots from long distance and any group will quickly lose heart. Learn to become a force multiplier.

I hear this many times from PPL that have never lived along the Mex border, they have NO idea what's coming across every day and what's poised SOTB. The entire Mex nation is ruled by and paid for with drug dollars, Billions of dollars a year and a port paid for and dedicated to Chinese super cargo ships that bring in weapons
As to Drug Gangs; they are the bottom rung of the Cartels, cannon fodder, the boys w/face tats come next and then the real soldiers arrive; Very well trained soldiers, not that the 1st and 2nd wave don't have tacticle direction.
At it's heart Infantry Warfare has not changed in 10,000 years and Raiders always have the advantage over a complacent defense. Raiders don't need to listen for a genny or a truck, they draw a square on a map set-up a control zone and follow every road to it's end, hit every home. With Google earth it's a snap, with Census data they can hit the richest 1st, if they are told to do so.

Metz France is a fortified city that never fell to direct military action. With the community behind the effort a neighborhood could be militarized starting w/ barricades, concrete dividers elevated positions etc, but one must make contacts and relationships now

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top