JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10mm is no more powerful than a 357 and I would rather carry and shoot my GP-100 than my XD(m) 5.25. Any Magnum revolver that starts with 4 or 5 is way more powerful than a 10mm. Still if it's all you got you've got to run what'cha brung.
My .02, worth what ya paid for it.

10mm is no more powerful than a 357 and I would rather carry and shoot my GP-100 than my XD(m) 5.25. Any Magnum revolver that starts with 4 or 5 is way more powerful than a 10mm. Still if it's all you got you've got to run what'cha brung.
My .02, worth what ya paid for it.

Can I get my money back? :D

Good post, but 15 rounds of 10mm (G20) will go a long way too.

What if you need more then a 6 shot Wheely, What if that charging bear doesn't stop after you spent your six?
What if your surrounded by 9 ANTIFA Basement dwellers wearing flipflops and swinging bats with barbed wire?

Asking for a friend!:D

Everyone who knows me already knew my answer, 1911 :D
As for why. I readily admit there is no "logical" reason for this. There is now FAR better designs but, if the house was on fire and Wife and dogs were out, and I could only grab one gun, it would be one 1911. Fell in love with them as a small kid and the love has just never faded.

I have a few HK's that do very well with - both striker & hammer fired (VP9SK, P30, 45c)
The LEM trigger is a treat and I can move between my 9mm & 45 models with ease.

I shoot these almost exclusively - accuracy is high, ergonomics are very good.
For me these are all the most fun to shoot & I feel confident when I use them.

The pistol I'm currently in love with is my EDC Mossberg MC1sc. I've loved it since I held it in the store. I love the trigger on it, I like the ergonomics, I have the model with a manual safety right behind the trigger which I love for a pocket holster carried EDC, and comes stock with nice metal sights.

I'm brand new to shooting and picked up a G48 as my first pistol. So my opinion means nothing except for my smallish hand it seems to fit well. I've shot about 200 rounds in training so far. My wife got the G43X so we can use the same mags and it fit her hand well. For the HK post from LSWC, I want to try the VP9SK...

I love my CZ SP-01 the most out of all my handguns, it just hits everything I aim at without me even trying. :rolleyes: Close second would be my 357 GP100 and Blackhawks. The single action Blackhawks are just plain fun to shoot. :)

Glock. For when you realize your gun is a tool and not a fashion statement.

:D
2714B4D9-9350-4879-A460-422F61F8F7C9.jpeg

Who says you can't have both! I am still waiting for some nice gold plated cartel guns to get listed on the classifieds. Maybe with the DEA's fingerprinting dust still on them.

Any revolver that is Dan Wesson... just love them.... had a .41mag... sold it, only regret I have...
Caspian 1911, matt black, mother of pearl grips, silver or chrome accents...

but my favorite to shoot, is my Cimarron Arms, 1872 open top in .45 Schofield... tack driver...
and right behind that is my Sig p220 in 9mm....

Smith and Wesson 29-2 that's been my EDC since 1971.

What if you need more then a 6 shot Wheely, What if that charging bear doesn't stop after you spent your six?
Drop gun, grab knife and go full on Daniel Boone. :rolleyes:

What if your surrounded by 9 ANTIFA Basement dwellers wearing flipflops and swinging bats with barbed wire?
Go to the doctor to get something for the ab strain I suffered from laughing too hard. ;)

Asking for a friend!:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads