JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger Blackhawk 357, medium (5" appx) barrel. It goes to the range with me almost every time.
Other B-hawks and a Vaquero are near as well liked.
Smith 38's are also favorites.
Black powder Colt Navy and Army style revolvers are much enjoyed.

speaking of well fitting revolvers, pretty much any N-frame S&W with Hogue grips; the single action plow-handle grips of Colt & Roooger work well for me too.

speaking of well fitting revolvers, pretty much any N-frame S&W with Hogue grips; the single action plow-handle grips of Colt & Roooger work well for me too.

This. And of the Glock, Ruger, S&W and CZ pistols I've owned, the CZ-75 P-01 fits my hand best. The only thing I'd change on it [someday] is the trigger, which irritates the tip of my finger after longer shooting sessions.

Perhaps my all time favorite woods/belt gun, was a 3" 629. Marvelously handy, handled well, carried well......couldn't hit much with it, the muzzle blast regardless of powder recipe continued to distract me too dern much. I was cured of that malady by a guy who applied a thick green poltice that served as remedy to my problem;)

Dan Wesson ( Pre CZ) .44 Mag in stainless, man, it just fits and shoots like a house a fire! Fit and finish are second to none.
Ruger Old Army .44 mag conversion, the most accurate hand guns I own or have ever shot, and a pair of them on the hips is pure awesomeness
Any well made/quality 1911 is what i'm going to carry daily
My STI build 2011 series 10 mm double stack is the GO TO for all my carry needs, with capacity and serious semi auto power.
Dads old Colt Python, it fits like it was machined to fit my hands perfectly, the sights are amazing for a carry piece, and it runs flawlessly!
Jericho 941, for a serious fighting 9 mm that isn't a Beretta M-9/92, hard to beat and excellent fit and finish.
Beretta M-9F/92F because that's what I have the most experience shooting, and shooting for real, and have carried one for ever, outside of my STI, that's my go to! Really like the looks of the INOX, but haven't gotten one yet!
CZ-82, neato sort of compact with a potent chambering and decent capacity, makes for a slick deep concealed pistol and an awesome back up piece!
Para Wart Hawg, Compact Powerhouse with top shelf night sights and good capacity, makes for an unbeatable carry rig and a serious back up in a familiar configuration to the regualr 1911's so it's super quick and easy to transition to, and its quite accurate for it's size and snappyness!:D

Ok, 686+ 3"... She's a sweetie!

4451A108-74C6-4B37-9E2F-6F45F14D48C4.jpeg

Revolvers have their place! When you need a lot of stopping power, a lot more then a semi auto can provide, a wheel gun is the only option!
Plus, there is the whole traditional "Repeater" historical connection that a lot of us dig!
6bf001fc085108b9c41cffee65c17f29.jpg

I've been using google to search most of these!! :D

Interesting, a lot of revolvers. I wasn't expecting that. I've never fired one.
Well, that's a REAL Shame, so, if you're ever up in my part of the World, I'll have to do my best to Correct that Problem. I do have a few to pick from. KKG

Even though it's not my favorite I carry and shoot my Gen 4 Glock 22 the most. It's the same size as a 1911 with twice the capacity and hits harder than a 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top