JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is always nice to find a rifle or carbine and cartridge combination that fits your needs.
It is also a bonus if that combination is popular with lots of parts and ammo that are available....
And these days ...affordable.
Andy

America's Rifle!

download.png

Just might be the features that the rifle incorporates. Especially when it comes to protecting yourself and your family. The stakes have gotten higher and 30 round magazines fill the bill for personal protection and the growth of high school thugs playing shoot em up. Welcome to Salem oregon. Get prepared and stay prepared.

Just might be the features that the rifle incorporates. Especially when it comes to protecting yourself and your family. The stakes have gotten higher and 30 round magazines fill the bill for personal protection and the growth of high school thugs playing shoot em up. Welcome to Salem oregon. Get prepared and stay prepared.
I'm sorry sir, but for us to be able to issue you your Gun Nut card, you must also acquire an AKM pattern rifle in 7.62x39... side quest unlocked.

Top off on mags, lowers, and ammo while you can. Mags and lowers before 114 becomes rubber stamped into law. 5.56 will get scarce when .mil restocks all the reserves that have been getting depleted.

I was lucky to be able to get Federal military at bargain prices in 2017 after election fears produced a huge surplus. Your best bet for volume today might be AAC, who prioritizes civil sales over government contracts. There are attempts at legislation preventing ammunition makers who fill government contracts from selling to the public, so keep an eye on that.

Mags and ammo will never be cheaper than they are now.

I travel threw salem a few times a week, what's with all the Mexicans selling flowers and oranges? I also seen them it stayton and on the major roads to silverton. Bet I seen 40+ people selling on the side of the roads in 1day. I too just bought my first ar15, I had one for work but turned it back in when I quite

Top off on mags, lowers, and ammo while you can. Mags and lowers before 114 becomes rubber stamped into law. 5.56 will get scarce when .mil restocks all the reserves that have been getting depleted.

I was lucky to be able to get Federal military at bargain prices in 2017 after election fears produced a huge surplus. Your best bet for volume today might be AAC, who prioritizes civil sales over government contracts. There are attempts at legislation preventing ammunition makers who fill government contracts from selling to the public, so keep an eye on that.

Mags and ammo will never be cheaper than they are now.
Thanks for the heads up. Going to stock up. Thanks to all for the info and brotherhood. Salem is not safe anymore they want to kill each other and everyone. All the new housing Apts and no parental guidance to school the youth of the nation. Good times. They have 9mm and I have 556.

Thanks for the heads up. Going to stock up. Thanks to all for the info and brotherhood. Salem is not safe anymore they want to kill each other and everyone. All the new housing Apts and no parental guidance to school the youth of the nation. Good times. They have 9mm and I have 556.
The first step in preparing for a gun fight is to not be in a gun fight. Have you considered relocation to a less volatile area if it's getting that bad?

I have several AR15s of various lengths from 10.5 - 20". But the 14.5 (pinned/welded), is my overall favorite due to the sum of its parts and it's balance.

As far as the safety factor of America goes, stay as prepared as you can. If you live in an obviously dangerous situation maybe your #1 priority is to move.

I live in an unlikely, but anything is possible, area so I EDC. The pockets of, I'll probably need my gun today are real in America but largely avoidable.

I concur. Don't want to let my guardians get lonely or ascared.
Redundancy is best practice for any system your life may depend on. Suggest a spare rifle, spare bolt carrier group (SOLGW or Sionics), gas rings, and a LPK for spare parts..

The spare AR could be a pistol if you want a shorter OAL for indoor situations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top