JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are putting an offer in for some land in Idaho for bug out Locatin #2 after lunch today. Gotta love the prices, just under 200 acres and a nice 1400 SF house for under 200k The home is 3 bed 2 bath, complete solar setup, generator to pump water from the well, that the seller says produces 35 gpm, to the 2500 gallon cistern.
Our offer was accepted :cool:

My food and water supply's are seriously lacking. I'm thinking of a two months supply of Mountain House and a large water filter. I live on the Columbia River and can fish and hunt too. Give me a sense of direction.

My food and water supply's are seriously lacking. I'm thinking of a two months supply of Mountain House and a large water filter. I live on the Columbia River and can fish and hunt too. Give me a sense of direction.

Those freeze drieds are a good start, we don't have much though--too pricey IMO, but they are still a decent value for what you get.

I'd say stock up on what you enjoy eating that's calorie dense & shelf stable.

For us: Oatmeal, pasta, rice, ramen, no egg pancake mix, potatoes flakes, mac&cheese, TVP (textured vegetable protein), canned veggies, canned brown bread, peanut butter, Nutella, laughing cow cheese, tuna, refried beans, spam & other canned "smeats", lentils, progresso & hungry man soups, Dinty Moore stews, canned chilli, tuna, sardines in olive oil, canned nacho cheese sauce, pasta sauce, coconut oil, olive oil, whey protein powder -flavored for shakes or sprinkling on oats, protein bars, emergen-c brand drink packs, coffee beans, creamer, powdered milk, sugar, honey, flour, baking soda, salt, hot sauce...I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch...

image.jpeg 350 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm and 325 rounds Federal Match .22

Those freeze drieds are a good start, we don't have much though--too pricey IMO, but they are still a decent value for what you get.

I'd say stock up on what you enjoy eating that's calorie dense & shelf stable.

Thanks, to make things more complicated I'm dietetic. Tuna, spam, peanut butter, anything low in carbs is good. No pasta, crackers, potatoes. I'm only stocking for a month or two for 2 adults.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews