JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sounds like they need some calming barrels over there in Arlington Texas.
But Orygun (sorry, Prostratealand which rules Orygun) can't do business with Texas.

I'm so sure that they would welcome the calming barrels and all would be well throughout the land, but Teed and Joann have deemed to it not be so.

But Orygun (sorry, Prostratealand which rules Orygun) can't do business with Texas.

I'm so sure that they would welcome the calming barrels and all would be well throughout the land, but Teed and Joann have deemed to it not be so.

R.jpg

Maybe somebody should've been implementing safe storage...

Eliminating physical access is easier than eliminating mental illness and/or evil intent.
So, what evidence do you have that this kid took a firearm from his parents, or that he had access? What makes you think a safe storage law would have prevented him from stealing one from one of his fellow homies, or trading a B.J. and a baggie of blow, after all, according to the leading black man in Amerika, B.H.Obummer, gunz is easier to get then a book!

Pray tell, how did you find out before the local cops exactly how Billy Got His Gun?

Yea, I thought so, thanks for playin!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads