JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eliminating physical access is easier than eliminating mental illness and/or evil intent.
Sincere question.
If the shooter is 18 , did he legally purchase the firearm?
Technically an adult, just maybe not a smart one.

Edit. According to story , the gun could not have been purchased legally.
Must have gotten it the old fashioned way.

Last Edited:
If that's really a thing, I could have used some of it while I was working 80 hour weeks to get out of being homeless lol
Sorry, no such luck - you also won't find any college scholarships for being white either. I guess if it does exist it exists in the sense you get to pay for most everything and get blamed for other people's problems regardless of their own personal choices that led them to their life's experience.

If we make it through all of this crazy political BS, our current times will probably eventually be referred to as The Dim Ages. :rolleyes:
Thomas Sowell - 'people of the future will look back at our time and wonder how so many intelligent people were led around so much by a handful of idiots' - or something to that effect.

That's true. I long for the peaceful times before the 1300s when firearms (and violence) was invented.
tumblr_cd802068987a4abfa6b3f05c73380ce9_f88f1195_1280.png

bullied

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/suspe...r-timothy-george-simpkins-was-bullied-family/

" claim the 18-year-old brought a handgun for protection after being targeted by bullies for coming from a financially "blessed" family, wearing fancy clothes and driving a $35,000 car."

""He was robbed. It was recorded. It happened not just once, it happened twice. He was scared, he was afraid," Carol Harrison-Lafayette, who said she is a relative speaking for Simpkins' family, told reporters."

"Wheat wrote on Facebook that "at the end of the day my lil cousin was bullied. I don't know to feel about this he not no bad kid.""

bullied

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/suspe...r-timothy-george-simpkins-was-bullied-family/

" claim the 18-year-old brought a handgun for protection after being targeted by bullies for coming from a financially "blessed" family, wearing fancy clothes and driving a $35,000 car."

""He was robbed. It was recorded. It happened not just once, it happened twice. He was scared, he was afraid," Carol Harrison-Lafayette, who said she is a relative speaking for Simpkins' family, told reporters."

"Wheat wrote on Facebook that "at the end of the day my lil cousin was bullied. I don't know to feel about this he not no bad kid.""
Parent: "He was robbed." "He was bullied."

Any rational person: Your kid was a drug dealer who didn't get paid and shot his customers. You are the real problem here.

Parent: "He was robbed." "He was bullied."

Any rational person: Your kid was a drug dealer who didn't get paid and shot his customers. You are the real problem here.
It is always somebody else's fault that's why people with that attitude will always be a piece of bubblegum and never improve their situation.

This is my understanding.

Media starts salivating after hearing a school shooting occurred.

Media finds out shooter is a black kid and no one died.

Media portrays black shooter as a victim. Probably find some way to blame white people.

Got to keep those embers burning.

Here's a link to that r place with a video and some interesting links in the comments. The name of the subreddit contains a vulgarity that the NWFA site automatically masks, so I've converted the link to a tinyurl.

And of course the picture from the news articles is from 4 years ago. This is what the shooter really looks like now.

Click to enlarge
eT1zkvo.png

Some text from the thread:

Lot's of misinformation on this page. The picture being plastered all over the internet is really old. This is the most recent picture of the suspect as it was taken last week..

Also people wondering if he went home to get the gun... no he was known to have it in his silver charger at all times..

Another HUGE misinformation campaign is calling him the one being bullied. HE was the bully and the aggressor of the fight. He was NOT the one defending himself. He was already being indoctrinated into a gang at the age of 16. THAT is sad.

Enough with the infantilizing of an 18 year old by calling him a baby. He called himself the grim reaper and had a straight up #drillasavior hashtag campaign ready in case he shot someone.

EDIT: His mother coming out with the crocodile tears that her kid is an angel. Why did she buy him a gun when he was 14 (through a loophole strawman purchase)? The reason his attorney deleted his social media immediately was because it was SUPER incriminating.

If I had to buy my child a gun at 14 and pose with it with him... there are more issues than just gun control.

Here's a link to that r place with a video and some interesting links in the comments. The name of the subreddit contains a vulgarity that the NWFA site automatically masks, so I've converted the link to a tinyurl.

And of course the picture from the news articles is from 4 years ago. This is what the shooter really looks like now.

Click to enlarge
View attachment 1046120

Some text from the thread:

Lot's of misinformation on this page. The picture being plastered all over the internet is really old. This is the most recent picture of the suspect as it was taken last week..

Also people wondering if he went home to get the gun... no he was known to have it in his silver charger at all times..

Another HUGE misinformation campaign is calling him the one being bullied. HE was the bully and the aggressor of the fight. He was NOT the one defending himself. He was already being indoctrinated into a gang at the age of 16. THAT is sad.

Enough with the infantilizing of an 18 year old by calling him a baby. He called himself the grim reaper and had a straight up #drillasavior hashtag campaign ready in case he shot someone.

EDIT: His mother coming out with the crocodile tears that her kid is an angel. Why did she buy him a gun when he was 14 (through a loophole strawman purchase)? The reason his attorney deleted his social media immediately was because it was SUPER incriminating.

If I had to buy my child a gun at 14 and pose with it with him... there are more issues than just gun control.
There was a phrase for mother's, families like that, it was "didn't do nothings" but without the punctuation and smooshed together.

ARLINGTON TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING - VIDEO OF SUSPECT DRAWING GUN BEFORE SHOOTING

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top