JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is what happens
This isn't a gun control problem. It's a parental problem. This kid, who probably didn't fit the role of "normal", was bullied at school. Kids can be real turds, but it wouldn't hurt if more parents paid attention to how their kids treat other people...
I don't think bullying has anything to do with the freaks the public school system is turning out.

This isn't a gun control problem. It's a parental problem. This kid, who probably didn't fit the role of "normal", was bullied at school. Kids can be real turds, but it wouldn't hurt if more parents paid attention to how their kids treat other people...
Or…. the parents were enablers and allowed him to become an over indulged man-child.

Or…. the parents were enablers and allowed him to become an over indulged man-child.
The public school system has changed so much since I was in high school, I honestly think some good old fashion bully is well needed in today's schools. My oldest son was bitten by a girl who thought she was a cat in high school with no punishment to the cat/girl. That was his last day of public school

Agreed! The parents would rather "Affirm" that their child be allowed to choose their sex. Or no sex at all. (Binary?) Sick Em-Effer's!

I'm not sure bullying is an absolute anymore. I agree that has been a big issue. A person I know has to work directly along side with these "Not sure of my sexer's". "Gender fluid" people. There is something wrong with those brains. They care more about what they wear and their hair, and they "Don't feel well", " Stomach hurts" a couple times a week and they have to leave work.

My oldest son was bitten by a girl who thought she was a cat in high school with no punishment to the cat/girl.
I was bit on the butt in, I'd say, fourth grade by a girl in my class named Robin, can't remember her last name now, because I was teasing her. She chased me down just as I was getting up on the monkey bars and got me on the cheek! But that was in a different time. I deserved it and learned not to mess with Ruth.

A rainbow colored hair 3rd grade teacher in Woodland hit on my 8 yo granddaughter and when teacher was rejected she retaliated against the kid. Mom intervened and teacher was fired.
75% of my current property tax bill went to the schools. (Our local schools here are pretty good....no crt, no gender fluid crap). Never-the-less, this is an example of schools having the money to protect our kids.
The people in charge of this issue, from legislators, to unions, to local school administrators, in general, will protect abortion, protect genital mutilation of children, attack parents who object, but will not use a dime to protect our kids. Plain and simple. Ask them where the money is going and you could have FBI at your door.
Needless to say, none of my grandchildren are in public schools anymore and the above mentioned family has moved to rural Idaho.

Funding proposals have been put up multiple times, but every time school security comes up for vote it get's voted down by the other side.
I've said this before, but there was (maybe still is?) an Engineer in the mid-Valley who developed an inexpensive and simple device that works on classroom doors which staff could deploy during an active shooter incident. He has told me he presented it to the Salem-Keizer schoolboard and they brushed him off. The guy is not a 2A activist by any stretch. But he is smarter than they are and that threatens them.

The people who run the school system are extremely arrogant and they don't want outsiders solving their problems unless it fits the narrative. And that includes all of our ideas. They want the parents to write checks for things and go away quietly. That is my experience working with them on different projects over the years.

Need to air all the unwanted dirty laundry, let the public at large know the truth…

Oh that's right, the MSM only purports the truth that a particular political party wants purported…

Sad really, Americans are fed a steady diet of propaganda from the democrat propagandists…

Circling back to the original post....this is terribly tragic. It didn't have to happen. The child victims in this case and the families have been hurt irredeemably and it could have been prevented but to do so would have violated the narrative. I hope Iowa has the motivation now to address some of these issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top