JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Clergy abuse, especially on children is well documented. Whats not well documented and actually covered up and condoned by the media and even condoned by our govt is the puberty blockers, therapy, exposure to adult entertainers, top and bottom surgery of... children.
comparing the two is moot,
but if the motive of the shooter has to do with revenge on the school she went to then maybe its part of the discussion.

Clergy abuse, especially on children is well documented. Whats not well documented and actually covered up and condoned by the media and even condoned by our govt is the puberty blockers, therapy, exposure to adult entertainers, top and bottom surgery of... children.
comparing the two is moot,
but if the motive of the shooter has to do with revenge on the school she went to then maybe its part of the discussion.
Bullying is often cited as a factor

Bullying is horrible and those people should be given what they give out. But its not a justification for puberty blockers, therapy and surgery on children.
That's what a sane person calls child abuse.

It's interesting that an incendiary post like this is, that blatantly violates the rules of the forum, is allowed on this thread without a peep, in fact "liked" by some who have complained about other "off-topic" posts.

I've sworn off participating on political threads, but I have to scratch my head when I see stuff like this.
And the post linking "Trans issues" and all that don't also blatantly violate the rules?

Welp, I just read the entire 9 pages and I smell thread closure in 3... 2... 1... :rolleyes:

c2020-10-12-13h39m24s114-1024x576.jpg

We're not gonna make it, are we?
People I mean.

And the post linking "Trans issues" and all that don't also blatantly violate the rules?
So it's OK when the other side does it? I wasn't participating in that either. This is why political threads become so detrimental to this forum; everyone is ready to jump on their high-horse and go to battle over their issue. The post I quoted was just an example that was especially self-righteous and incendiary. Right, wrong, or in-between is beside the point; it stirs up the worst kind of divisiveness on the forum. I expect a moderator to come along and lock the thread any minute now...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top