JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not the only thing I listen to.
I've been on such a heavy David Allan Coe kick lately that the wife has requested no more DAC in the house for at least a week. Before that it was a band called Monolord.
I won't say that I have good musical tastes. They are varied, though.

I tried to listen to those, but I gotta get me some bubblegum (not a forum censored word!) to chew on while listening to it first!

Get some Slipknot in ya! ;):D

@Stomper, that is some rock solid philosophy to live by right there.

Yeah…. I tell everyone they should listen to what I say all the time! ;):D

From the article.
According to the New York Post, Simpkins and his family continue to maintain his innocence, claiming that he was attacked and robbed by bullies, and was acting in self-defense.

"He was robbed. It was recorded. It happened not just once, it happened twice. He was scared, he was afraid," said a family spokesperson.

Lesson for today.
Bring a GUN to school (just in case).

Aloha, Mark

Don't shoot the messenger - it was sent to me by a well-meaning person in the US of A.
I didn't really figure tac. I grew up in a DEEPLY religious state. Utah. I believe in peoples right to their religion. I also believe in my right to live without it being forced on me. Kind of interesting maybe? In Utah a seminary is available at high schools, at least in my time and I hope still, but it could not be placed on school property. Instead, the seminary building was placed just off school property. Students who wished to could take a seminary class. I think overall growing up in that heavily religious environment was more good than bad. It was a good place to be a kid.

I didn't really figure tac. I grew up in a DEEPLY religious state. Utah. I believe in peoples right to their religion. I also believe in my right to live without it being forced on me. Kind of interesting maybe? In Utah a seminary is available at high schools, at least in my time and I hope still, but it could not be placed on school property. Instead, the seminary building was placed just off school property. Students who wished to could take a seminary class. I think overall growing up in that heavily religious environment was more good than bad. It was a good place to be a kid.
Yeah, but it's hell when a late teenager wanting to do "teenaged things"….. LOL!

We had our moments. ;) That extra religious influence more than likely helped keep us out of trouble.
I agree.

Though it's also interesting to note what some religions teach.
Insult_Islam.jpg

Of course, the Standard Disclaimer applies.

Aloha, Mark

Get some Slipknot in ya! ;):D

I never could get into slipknot, but after reading this interview and discovering that Corey Taylor has severe TDS and is anti-gun, I don't regret it.
That's not to say that everyone whose music I enjoy has to like the same schit as me, but this just gave me a reason to not like the person behind the tunes.

I never could get into slipknot, but after reading this interview and discovering that Corey Taylor has severe TDS and is anti-gun, I don't regret it.
That's not to say that everyone whose music I enjoy has to like the same schit as me, but this just gave me a reason to not like the person behind the tunes.

Almost all "artists" are bubblegumming twits, just like what you like when you like it.

I use music to enhance my current mood (when it strikes me), so chill stuff to relax and center my thoughts, and I listen (but not exclusively) to their crap (and similar others) because it helps me dissipate my genetic "Kilngon/Berserker" rage that is always just at a simmering boil beneath my skin…. without having to got to jail, or Hell.

I'm polite and civil by VERY deliberate choice, and I cope with dark (oftentimes inappropriate) humor. :D

Last Edited:
Almost all "artists" are bubblegumming twits, just like what you like when you like it.

I use music to enhance my current mood (when it strikes me), so chill stuff to relax and center my thoughts, and I listen (but not exclusively) to their crap (and similar others) because it helps me dissipate my genetic "Kilngon/Berserker" rage that is always just at a simmering boil beneath my skin…. without having to got out jail, or Hell.

I'm polite and civil by VERY deliberate choice, and I cope with dark (oftentimes inappropriate) humor. :D

I love the english portion of this song
"
What am I supposed to do
If I want to talk about peace and understanding
But you only understand the language of the sword
What if I want to make you understand that the path you chose leads to downfall
What if I want to tell you to leave me and my beloved ones in peace
I let the blade do the talking
So my tongue shall become iron
And my words the mighty roar of war
Revealing my divine anger's arrow shall strike
All action for the good of all
I see my reflection in your eyes
But my new age has just begun
The sword is soft
In the fire of the furnace
It hungers to be hit
And wants to have a hundred sisters
In the coldest state of their existence
They may dance the maddest
In the morass of the red rain
Beloved brother enemy
I sing my sword song for you
The lullaby of obliteration
So I can wake up with a smile
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart

Coexistence, Conflict, combat
Devastation, regeneration, transformation
That is the best I can do for you
I see a grey gloom on the horizon
That promises a powerful sun to rise
To melt away all moons
It will make the old fires of purification (of purification)
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers"

"
What am I supposed to do
The sword is soft
It hungers to be hit
Beloved brother enemy
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart

To melt away all moons
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers"

NOICE! (That's Australian…. LOL!)

"
What am I supposed to do
The sword is soft
It hungers to be hit
Beloved brother enemy
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart

To melt away all moons
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers"

BTW- needs more cowbell. :s0108:

I use music to enhance my current mood (when it strikes me), so chill stuff to relax and center my thoughts, and I listen (but not exclusively) to their crap (and similar others) because it helps me dissipate my genetic "Kilngon/Berserker" rage that is always just at a simmering boil beneath my skin…. without having to got to jail, or Hell.

I think someday we ought to get together for a beer or two.

Sounds like the white mans music used to get a person up to beating, wrecking, raping, murdering, destroying things. I understand a person wanting to crank up some noise after a hard day to get back to where he needs to be, from time to time But I just know, a person listening to that for extended periods it has to bubblegum with a humans psyche.

I don't even want to think about what YOU would turn into if you were forced to listen to that vile spew for some hours straight. :D

Sounds like the white mans music used to get a person up to beating, wrecking, raping, murdering, destroying things. I understand a person wanting to crank up some noise after a hard day to get back to where he needs to be, from time to time But I just know, a person listening to that for extended periods it has to bubblegum with a humans psyche.

I don't even want to think about what YOU would turn into if you were forced to listen to that vile spew for some hours straight. :D

Mike….. nothing is evil in and of itself, it's what one does with (or to) it that makes it good or evil…. and I ardently practice, "all things in moderation".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top