JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

ARLINGTON TEXAS SCHOOL SHOOTING - VIDEO OF SUSPECT DRAWING GUN BEFORE SHOOTING

Here's another r place clip of him beating a kid. It sounds like he's accusing the kid of owing him money. Once again the URL has a bad word in it so I've converted it to a tinyurl and spoilered it.

Let the powers that be keep doing this, letting criminals like this walk for $7,500…. All they're going to do is find more and more home grown vigilantism as a result. Life will mimic art, becoming a Death Wish movie…

School shooter out on 75,000 bail (10% = 7,500) talk about black privilege.. not a peep from the propaganda media.
And he is only being charged with assault with a deadly weapon (3 counts), after (according to witnesses) shooting the other student 7 or 8 times? So I guess you have to be a better shot to be charged with attempted murder?

"We can't and we won't say that there was any evidence of bullying that day or any other day," Chief Jones said. "I also want to say with certainty that Mr. Simpkins is involved in high-risk activity, and that high-risk activity led to the disagreement within the community."

Seems the kid was dealing in school and had pissed someone off enough to be scared of retaliation and came strapped for the occasion.

Saw this today. No other comment.

nc_ohc=deN8LNdOdJMAX-3Med_&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-1.jpg

Eliminating physical access is easier than eliminating mental illness and/or evil intent.

Yep…. The 18th Amendment and the Volstead Act did such a GREAT job of eliminating physical access to intoxicating drinks from raging alcoholics, drunk drivers, suicidal individuals and kept EVERYONE safe from the intemperance of selfish people, that it ultimately facilitated the NFA requiring $200 tax stamps on certain classes of firearms and ammunition…..

Which eventually led to the Gun Control Act of '68….

Which further led to the Hughes Amendment being snuck in (on a "voice vote") during the legislative process of the "Firearms Owners Protection Act" of '86….

Which led to the "Assault" Weapons Ban of '94 (thankfully w/ a 10yr sunset clause)…..

Which has lead up to what we see today; a never ending patchwork of piecemeal bans on "features", specific manufacturer "models", magazine capacities, etc.

While I'm all for FREE citizens to responsibly exercise their rights and keep their wares secure, history DEMONSTRABLY shows it is NOT POSSIBLE to legislate "safety", "security", or "responsibility" and only leads to the killing of liberty and freedoms of a nation by a thousand cuts.

DO NOT RELY ON OTHERS TO KEEP YOU SAFE! They will ONLY enslave you.

I'll take freedom in the "dangerous jungle" over the safety of being "locked in a box" of someone else's design any day of the week.

An armed society is a polite society….. problem solved, right there.

Last Edited:
OK, so you're a decent dude….. with horrible musical tastes!

;):D
It's not the only thing I listen to.
I've been on such a heavy David Allan Coe kick lately that the wife has requested no more DAC in the house for at least a week. Before that it was a band called Monolord.
I won't say that I have good musical tastes. They are varied, though.

Last Edited:
While I'm all for FREE citizens to responsibly exercise their rights and keep their wares secure, history DEMONSTRABLY shows it is NOT POSSIBLE to legislate "safety", "security", or "responsibility" and only leads to the killing of liberty and freedoms of a nation by a thousand cuts.

DO NOT RELY ON OTHERS TO KEEP YOU SAFE! They will ONLY enslave you.

I'll take freedom in the "dangerous jungle" over the safety of being "locked in a box" of someone else's design any day of the week.
@Stomper, that is some rock solid philosophy to live by right there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top