JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whoa, hold on there! Do we need to call the suicide prevention hotline, maybe get a red flag alert so a social worker can come secure any dangerous items you may have in your house- guns, knives, bottles of aspirin, ropes and chairs, cars and garage doors, anything you could possibly hurt yourself with. :eek:

Sorry, shouldn't make light of a serious subject. Many years ago I was at a friend's house, when his dad came in and announced that he was going to go out into the garage and "blow his head off". I was concerned by that statement, until my friend explained that dad had been working under the house, and was going to use the air compressor in the garage to blow the cobwebs out of his hair.
I guess I hear gun shots and just get the itch to shoot stuff in the back of the safe(work guns get shot weekly and thats just boring)....it happens 10 or 12 times a year. I think I'm safe for now....thanks for the concern 😆

Interesting that my dad growing up in rural Nebraska had guns on the rack in the pickup that never caused problems and even had a school's nearby that had high school shooting teams. Again no problems. Very different world we live in now.
I think it's a combination of having parents providing structure in the household, learning to value life and property lawfully acquired and limiting the the use of psychotropic drugs that would help quell some of the shootings.

Interesting that my dad growing up in rural Nebraska had guns on the rack in the pickup that never caused problems and even had a school's nearby that had high school shooting teams. Again no problems. Very different world we live in now.
I think it's a combination of having parents providing structure in the household, learning to value life and property lawfully acquired and limiting the the use of psychotropic drugs that would help quell some of the shootings.
I raised 3 kids from 2 wife's
all were trained with firearms from age 6
none did drugs - I paid for college or trade school for all 3
now the youngest still lives on the property and cares for his elderly parents - me and my disabled wife
in return - he will inherit our 5 acres on the North Fork of the Lewis River

As others have stated, this is impossible.
We have lock up laws, a ban on private sales with mandatory BGC's, a ban on 80% guns, gun free zones and carry ordinances in city limits and soon capacity restrictions.. how can this be? The anti gunners and radical left would never lie to simply strip rights away from citizens!

We were assured all those measures would protect the "chulren" and the public.

80708484.jpg

Getting triggered by the sound of gunshots is a real thing and is to be taken very seriously! Let's be adults and not joke about this please.....everytime my neighbor a mile or so away shoots on a sunny Sunday afternoon I'm triggered....I grab my guns and walk to my backyard 100 yard range and shoot myself! You know how much ammo that ahole has cost me? I guess it goes both ways though cause I trigger him too!
all the neighbors know when I'm shooting
you hear " BANG - CLANG - BANG- CLANG" as I shoot the swinging steel targets

back when my kids were in HS in La Center, boys kept their deer rifles in their trucks in an off campus parking lot during hunting season
there was NEVER a school shooting in La Center - or a gun stolen from a truck
When I was in High School it was very common for those of us with a vehicle to have a gun in it in the school parking lot. Some new toy to show off, or going shooting / hunting after class. Principal brought in his deer rifle to loan to another student who had pulled a tag but had no rifle. Amazing that NO one got shot at school.

The "solution"? This "kid" needs to spend a LONG time in prison as an example to others. What will most likely happen? Kid will be free to roam and keep on committing crimes in very short order. Before long is he is not dead in a shoot he will manage to kill someone else. Media will lament the way gun laws allowed this. 🤬

I hope he goes to prison! Before they put him in with the big boys they should paddle his a$$ in the town square in front of everyone....make a example out of that turd

The "solution"? This "kid" needs to spend a LONG time in prison as an example to others. What will most likely happen? Kid will be free to roam and keep on committing crimes in very short order. Before long is he is not dead in a shoot he will manage to kill someone else. Media will lament the way gun laws allowed this. 🤬
the Police state he was out on bail for car theft already
they list the shooting as gang related, he was not just shooting at the 2 students, he was trying to kill them
yet the law makers in Olympia still believe gang member will abide by their laws?

Getting triggered by the sound of gunshots is a real thing and is to be taken very seriously!
worse than the HS shooting in Vancouver was the drive by shooting in front of a Day Care Center in Seattle Central District on Monday
24 pre schoolers had to 'army crawl' out of their room to safety
the sad part is that the day care center has practiced for this and the kids knew how to react - they didn't freeze with fear with bullets screaming over their heads
the City Counsel is against increasing a police presence in the area
the Mayor of Seattle says he is taking a Holistic Approach to reduce gun violence?!?!?!
WTF?
must be more fake news, because this can't happen in Washington

at least Clark County takes shootings near schools and day car centers seriously

I graduated HS in 2008 and we all had rifles in our trucks…..

A lot has changed in 15 years. We also used to settle our differences with our hands. Not firearms.

I graduated HS in 2008 and we all had rifles in our trucks…..

A lot has changed in 15 years. We also used to settle our differences with our hands. Not firearms.
I graduated in 1968
our HS had a full semester PE class for those of us who were going in the Military after graduation
firearm "safety" training included
taught by a retired Marine Gunny
Basic was a piece of cake after that

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR