JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As others have stated, this is impossible.
We have lock up laws, a ban on private sales with mandatory BGC's, a ban on 80% guns, gun free zones and carry ordinances in city limits and soon capacity restrictions.. how can this be? The anti gunners and radical left would never lie to simply strip rights away from citizens!

We were assured all those measures would protect the "chulren" and the public.

how can this happen, Bob said it wouldn't
must be fake news
the High School is a Gun Free Zone
the shooter was only 16 with a pistol

back when my kids were in HS in La Center, boys kept their deer rifles in their trucks in an off campus parking lot during hunting season
there was NEVER a school shooting in La Center - or a gun stolen from a truck

As others have stated, this is impossible.
We have lock up laws, a ban on private sales with mandatory BGC's, a ban on 80% guns, gun free zones and carry ordinances in city limits and soon capacity restrictions.. how can this be? The anti gunners and radical left would never lie to simply strip rights away from citizens!

We were assured all those measures would protect the "chulren" and the public.
Yep and they will continue to use events like this as evidence that even more gun laws will make us safer. Sad that anti gun activists don't seem to be able to use even the most simple logic, only "feelings".

back when my kids were in HS in La Center, boys kept their deer rifles in their trucks in an off campus parking lot during hunting season
there was NEVER a school shooting in La Center - or a gun stolen from a truck
thats cause kids had respect and moral responsibility.....plus they feared there dads!

Last Edited:
1697832151768.png

Nah.....time to update.

1697832195744.png

Aloha, Mark

Evergreen School District has a 25 member "Equity Team"

Not a joke.

Or maybe it is.

By contrast the security team is three members. But some helpful advice is available on the district web page.
"If you are in imminent danger and/or need an immediate fire, police or medical response, please call 911".

Evergreen School District has a 25 member "Equity Team"

Not a joke.

Or maybe it is.

By contrast the security team is three members. But some helpful advice is available on the district web page.
"If you are in imminent danger and/or need an immediate fire, police or medical response, please call 911".
that's a "Diversion, Equity and Inclusion Team"
the School District sent in trauma counselors today to deal with the students who were triggered by the sound of gunshots
they better be glad they don't live out here

that's a "Diversion, Equity and Inclusion Team"
the School District sent in trauma counselors today to deal with the students who were triggered by the sound of gunshots
they better be glad they don't live out here
Getting triggered by the sound of gunshots is a real thing and is to be taken very seriously! Let's be adults and not joke about this please.....everytime my neighbor a mile or so away shoots on a sunny Sunday afternoon I'm triggered....I grab my guns and walk to my backyard 100 yard range and shoot myself! You know how much ammo that ahole has cost me? I guess it goes both ways though cause I trigger him too!

Getting triggered by the sound of gunshots is a real thing and is to be taken very seriously! Let's be adults and not joke about this please.....everytime my neighbor a mile or so away shoots on a sunny Sunday afternoon I'm triggered....I grab my guns and walk to my backyard 100 yard range and shoot myself! You know how much ammo that ahole has cost me? I guess it goes both ways though cause I trigger him too!
not me, I sleep through my neighbors shooting during my afternoon naps
I'll wake for the sound of a coyote howl at night, but not gunshots
I did wake up once at a hotel in Dupont, Wa when they were night firing their 155s at Ft lewis

OK, my wife was triggered once by the sound of my Mosin going off 20' away
she had just gotten home and was getting out of the car on the other side of the house with a carry flat with 3 cups of Starbucks
the Mosin went off, the Coffee went up in the air and covered her with 3 cups of Grande Mocas

not me, I sleep through my neighbors shooting during my afternoon naps
I'll wake for the sound of a coyote howl at night, but not gunshots
I did wake up once at a hotel in Dupont, Wa when they were night firing their 155s at Ft lewis
I'm not to the point in my life where afternoon nape are possible (I'm jealous) my 6 and 7 year old keep me busy. But the wife says I could sleep threw a tornado

I grab my guns and walk to my backyard 100 yard range and shoot myself!
Whoa, hold on there! Do we need to call the suicide prevention hotline, maybe get a red flag alert so a social worker can come secure any dangerous items you may have in your house- guns, knives, bottles of aspirin, ropes and chairs, cars and garage doors, anything you could possibly hurt yourself with. :eek:

Sorry, shouldn't make light of a serious subject. Many years ago I was at a friend's house, when his dad came in and announced that he was going to go out into the garage and "blow his head off". I was concerned by that statement, until my friend explained that dad had been working under the house, and was going to use the air compressor in the garage to blow the cobwebs out of his hair.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top