JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder why they said Scruggs sons went to the other schools on shooters list? Could be BS I guess.

Seems to me if the other schools did in fact have scrugg's kids then she was targetting scruggs family. If not, then just targetting school.

I thought it was mentioned early on that around when she killed the custodian she was randomly shooting up an area; it might have been the library. I'm not finding it in a Google search but I seem to remember something about it.

I'm 110% with you on this, having spent several million tax payer dollars to design and build out security for one of Portland's largest and highest risk schools, and that system flat out worked! The staff were not armed, however, the security team employed there had access to long guns as well as less lethal options on person! It also helped that those security personal were all Vets, well vetted, and to a man, each had a well established raport with the students, they were seen more as mentors then security, exactly as planned! The security was actually pretty simple which hid the genius of it's design, there were only TWO ways in, both well screened, and could be locked down instantly! Only certain trained staff had access to other entrances and only for specific reasons. Once the security has been tripped, the entire school went into lock down, nobody in unless they had keys to the doors and were cleared, staff could evacuate parts of the buildings as needed with out breaking security, and the security staff could further shut off access through "Fire Doors" that were designed to lock off parts of that campus, basically pin a threat into a smaller and smaller space that could be controlled by any of the security personal or LEO! That school recently had an active threat, took PBOT almost an hour to respond, but guess what, the system worked exactly as designed and rehearsed, and not a single student of staff member was hurt! Now, gov'ness brownstain's rotten arse is gone for good, and good riddance too, so hopefully our new gov'ness will re hire the security that were let go and that school can go back to being one of the best examples of how you do it right!
BTW, all windows and doors are bullet proofed up to .50 BMG, not by choice actually, it was in fact cheaper to buy those specs then Taylor make them to a lessor standard! All door frames are hardened, so no ramming by car or truck, and the entrances are also blocked so nothing bigger then a motorcycle can get close to a buildings! Interior security is a hardened office suite with all around windows and CCTV cams through out the campus, each classroom is semi hardened, the doors are all auto locking once triggered, they can only be opened from the inside or with a special key set only certain staff have access to. This campus is a monster, and a serious challenge to do, but shows it can be done properly, and under budget, and with proper staffing, un breakable!
PLEASE tell me how you did all this for "several million dollars". I work in Facilities for a public agency, and this sounds more like "several tens of millions of dollars"!

I'm not bragging about it but I just watched Mike Glover talking about this.
And he said almost every thing I said.
Believe me I'm not going to compare myself to .
Mike Glover.
He has real experience in this stuff.
But it was it is we said basically the same thing.

And this is the reason why I don't give money to this anymore.
People telling me what to say and what not to say.
Lol thanks just waiting for a idiot to give me a excuse to tell @joelink why I don't donate.

Maybe compressing the 6-7 short posts in a row into one post. That would make it easier to follow.
And this is the reason why I don't give money to this anymore.
People telling me what to say and what not to say.
Lol thanks just waiting for a idiot to give me a excuse to tell @joelink why I don't donate.

You both make a fair point. EPS's posts are occasionally migraine inducing, but punctuation and composition would only impede his creative process. :D You get used to it.

My punctuation.
Would be better except I went to public schools.
And 90% of the time I post anything on here I'm 90%drunk .
And I still can figure out a video faster than most.!

If you take the time and go back though this thread and look at my post and when donut and Mike Glover made there videos.
You will see I said almost the same thing.
Except I posted mine on the day or the day after they were 2 too 3 days later

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top