JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What was interesting was the WH's immediate press release following the incident... calling for UBGC's/national registry, AW and large mag bans, feeb red flag and safe storage laws... that would have prevented this.

I guess the WH didn't care enough about the incident to bother to notice the shooter was 17 and used a shotgun, small caliber handgun and had an IED.

IOW, illegal possession (there goes the UBGC's, registry, red flag and safe storage laws), a shotty and handgun (there goes AWB and mag ban laws)... and correct me if I'm wrong, but I "believe" IED's already break some kind of existing law. 👍

The only WH proposal in this instance that might apply was the revocation of the PLCAA. Because we all know gun mfg's are fully responsible for the illegal misuse of their products... right?:D

Incredibly sad for all concerned, but what a farce to completely ignore ANY relevant issue or proposal that might "actually" help.

Here's one! A simple metal detector and an SRO at the door! Never woulda happened... and it's not like there hasn't been enough warning these types of things do and will continue to occur.

1 more innocent soul lost to their agenda. It's sickening.

Last Edited:
Maybe lack of funding is the problem. Seems there's never enough tax money to go around. 🙄

Perhaps if one side would stop yapping, the police on campus scare their kids but active shooter drills don't, there could actually be a reduction in shootins. I had on campus police in 1976 Jr HS (and we needed them). Not for "school shootings" per se, but overall violence.

Maybe lack of funding is the problem. Seems there's never enough tax money to go around. 🙄
Funding proposals have been put up multiple times, but every time school security comes up for vote it get's voted down by the other side.

Heck... it's even been put up for unanimous consent a few times to just let schools utilize unused (and already spent) pandemic funds for school security. 100's of millions is sitting unused, but when that funding was first approved the other side put in a provision that, specifically, it may not be used to enhance school security. A one page bill keeps getting put forth to simply remove that provision and all the dem's would have to do is simply not object. Every single time though... they object without any discussion or reason.

One of them kills it with a single "I object" then walks out without comment.

Go figure!

Last Edited:
Pretty pathetic airports are 1000x more secure than schools.

We get a couple planes crashed into buildings and we end up with the TSA.

We get kids killed in school and we get "blame the NRA".

bubbleguming pathetic.

Funding proposals have been put up multiple times, but every time school security comes up for vote it get's voted down by the other side.

Heck... it's even been put up for unanimous consent a few times to just let schools utilize unused (and already spent) pandemic funds for school security. 100's of millions is sitting unused, but when that funding was first approved the other side put in a provision that, specifically, it may not be used to enhance school security. A one page bill keeps getting put forth to simply remove that provision, and all the dem's would have to do is simply not object, but every time.. they object without any discussion or reason.

One of them kills it with a single "I object" then walks out without comment.

Go figure!
So much for "if it saves just one child"…

:s0054:

Maybe lack of funding is the problem. Seems there's never enough tax money to go around.
Lack of funding isnt the problem. Oregon legislators (including Republicans) funded over $5million to provide tampons in boys bathrooms in all public schools including elementary. They could come up with the money if they wanted to protect students.

What was interesting was the WH's immediate press release following the incident... calling for UBGC's/national registry, AW and large mag bans, feeb red flag and safe storage laws... that would have prevented this.

I guess the WH didn't care enough about the incident to bother to notice the shooter was 17 and used a shotgun, small caliber handgun and had an IED.

IOW, illegal possession (there goes the UBGC's, registry, red flag and safe storage laws), a shotty and handgun (there goes AWB and mag ban laws)... and correct me if I'm wrong, but I "believe" IED's already break some kind of existing law. 👍

The only WH proposal in this instance that might apply was the revocation of the PLCAA. Because we all know gun mfg's are fully responsible for the illegal misuse of their products... right?:D

Incredibly sad for all concerned, but what a farce to completely ignore ANY relevant issue or proposal that might "actually" help.

Here's one! A simple metal detector and an SRO at the door! Never woulda happened... and it's not like there hasn't been enough warning these types of things do and will continue to occur.

1 more innocent soul lost to their agenda. It's sickening.
It would only be interesting if it wasn't so….. predictable.

This isn't a gun control problem. It's a parental problem. This kid, who probably didn't fit the role of "normal", was bullied at school. Kids can be real turds, but it wouldn't hurt if more parents paid attention to how their kids treat other people...

BUT, But, but.......

Isn't MURDER already ILLEGAL?

1704468522784.png

1704468615568.png

1704468664283.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.........

Awwwwww.......... Come On Man
Hunter is a good kid. He's made me millions.

Is that you Brandon?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews