JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Now the threads getting fun. Haha.

The train has left the station and has been derailed. Just the way I like it.

Are train derailments racist??
Mayor Pete says they are...

And he should know! He's the Secretary of Transportation! :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

I mean, if the way I design roads is racist, then train derailments GOTTA BE racist!

And he should know! He's the Secretary of Transportation! :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

I mean, if the way I design roads is racist, then train derailments GOTTA BE racist!
They definitely aren't straight. Haha.

If you start using chatGPT for your civil engineering, it won't be racist.
Unfortunately, it will probably incorporate subtle optimization for future eradication of humanity by our burgeoning machine overlords.

Not yet.

Not for about 40 years.

The First Commandment; "I AM Jehovah {Yahweh} thy GOD, Who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the House of Bondage. 1st- Thou shalt have no other gods {before, besides} ME". It's in the Bible, Exodus 20:2-3
That's the First Commandment. How does that apply here- were either individual worshiping false gods at the time of the shooting?:s0140:
Perhaps you were thinking of the 6th Commandment, "Thou shalt not MURDER"...
I was.

The First Commandment; "I AM Jehovah {Yahweh} thy GOD, Who brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the House of Bondage. 1st- Thou shalt have no other gods {before, besides} ME". It's in the Bible, Exodus 20:2-3
That's the First Commandment. How does that apply here- were either individual worshiping false gods at the time of the shooting?:s0140:
Perhaps you were thinking of the 6th Commandment, "Thou shalt not MURDER"...

Which? He mentioned the first commandment and the sixth. You sound like the kind of a guy to answer "yes" to a question with multiple options.

Do you really need me to say that I meant the one about not killing people? Sith
You mean "Thou shall not murder?"

Jesus/God killed many people in preservation of his people and to demonstrate his power and his ability to keep a promise to those who had faith in him.

He said thou shall not kill as in murder. You are allowed to take a life in self defense or in the defense of others. Nothing wrong with that.

Again we don't know what truly happened in this scenario. So if you're without judgement cast the first stone. Be my guest. I won't point fingers or call someone a racist/murder simply cause of a lopsided article.

Do you really need me to say that I meant the one about not killing people? Sith
Youre-A-Cantaloupe-Vintage-Retro-Shirt.png

You're no jedi.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR