JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Star Wars Irony GIF

POTD, right there! :s0140:

The other Gungan facepalming truly makes it...

From a news story this evening:
Lester told police he picked up his gun, a .32 Smith & Wesson 1888 revolver,

Be interesting to know if it was in fact an original, vintage S & W.

I do believe in free speech. That's why I'm advocating that you think about the first commandment, and not only the second amendment before you pull the trigger. That commandment predates the other by about 3000 years. Additionally having a moral compass isn't something political, though I understand that some of you would like to make it so. For my "free speech" so far, I've been labeled a "Sith" and a troll and gaslighted as if i'd said something different. I'll say it again. No one gets to shoot an unarmed man standing on your porch through a closed door. I don't give a rats bubblegum what this old guy was subjectively thinking. He didn't have sufficient cause to shoot this kid on the other side of a closed door. The comments about racism being a factor weren't my own nor the original poster. It's what the police and the prosecutor have said. Keep it real, quit the bs gaslighting and I'm happy to continue the discussion.
Natural Law.

I don't care why this octogenarian decided to shoot an unarmed teenager standing on his porch through a closed door. If you shoot someone under these circumstances it is unjustified. That's what needed to get said here. Racism seems to have played a part of this 84 year olds decision making according to law enforcement, although a crime was still committed by him even if not so motivated. No way to justify the use of a firearm under these circumstances.
This

Interesting how many video apologetics have surfaced already. It's like they were just waiting for such an incident to fire up the ideological machinery. Primed as Al Sharpton for this kind of thing.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads