JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
But, but, but, there's a lot we can learn....
Well I just don't know how we could discuss the race of 47 genders? :s0140: :confused: maybe we should discuss answering the door with a 32, it's Brandon policy to answer the door with a shotgun and just shoot through the door so maybe the old guy needs jail time to set him right in the mind?:s0158:

Where is the outage @joshkk, @Oya, and @asiparks?
giphy.webp

That article is way short on facts.
Where is the outrage? Where is accusations of racist? Where is the hate crime charge?
Was this racially motivated?
So many questions but I'm sure the basketball certainly was threatening his life and safety.

Funny this story mentions nothing of race unlike the other story. Why?

Does anyone else see the double standard here?

And if I recall I read the cheerleader was only at about $28 K as of a couple days ago.
Cause she's white. It's that white privilege rearing it's head yet again.

Edit: Misspoke, my bad. So many people shooting each other, hard to keep up with which is which.

Last Edited:
Where is the outrage? Where is accusations of racist? Where is the hate crime charge?
So many questions but I'm sure the basketball certainly was threatening his life and safety.

Where is the OP with his race bait questions now?

And what were White people doing with a basketball? :s0002:

It's obvious a basketball draws a crowd so better to stop things before a riot starts. :confused: sarcasm
Speaking of basketballs....

For those who like to talk about race, and how bad white on black racism is; explain to me why articles will always mention color when the suspect is white, but usually omit it in the, much more common, cases where roles are reversed.

Last Edited:
I don't think the OP and his cronies made it through the train wreck…….

So sad.

Well, don't want to miss an opportunity to complain about how unfair the world is. Why bother with facts? They hardly matter any more.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top