JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't own any 5 or 10s so I can't tell which it is from the video, but wouldn't a 20 do both prone and storage limits?
Got an idea, since I do not have ANY of these so-called "magazines" (AKA clips :s0155:) I will go down the street and knock on doors till I find some, gimme a bit ...

O-tay, it appears a genuine COLT 20-round mag extends 2 inches below the magwell, roughly the centerline of the pistol grip part. 🤔

Got an idea, since I do not have ANY of these so-called "magazines" (AKA clips :s0155:) I will go down the street and knock on doors till I find some, gimme a bit ...

O-tay, it appears a genuine COLT 20-round mag extends 2 inches below the magwell, roughly the centerline of the pistol grip part. 🤔
Here is a genuine Colt 20-round mag for reference.

greyghost.jpg

Yeah, I was actually quite surprised at the actual difference in person vs the camera view perspective. It's definitely something to consider when watching any body or car camera footage in the future.
Having used body cam's for a LONG time I have gotten used to that but many never know. Until you see it both ways it can be very deceptive. What often looks like wide open space on the video is not anything like that when seen in person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top