JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I thought this was kind of interesting. I guess it happened a couple days ago, An attempted carjacking by a guy on foot on I-5. The OSP officer gives a firearm to a "bystander" (unarmed off duty) and all kinds of craziness. Multiple mag dumps, er... NO mag... random motorist.... enjoy!

I was right behind it about 30 min after it happened. Pretty much most of Salem was a mess for the whole day. Officer did a great job and I'm glad the great marion county DA we have seen it was justified and the Officer was cleared. I mean it's obvious in the video.....if I would had been in that while car I would of ran him over no questions asked!

I dunno. You could say the perp was the one living a charmed life. That single "trained" officer fired 47 rounds before connecting. The perp was walkin dry through the raindrops.
I thought he fired 47 total rounds and the perp was hit like three times.

I thought this was kind of interesting. I guess it happened a couple days ago, An attempted carjacking by a guy on foot on I-5. The OSP officer gives a firearm to a "bystander" (unarmed off duty) and all kinds of craziness. Multiple mag dumps, er... NO mag... random motorist.... enjoy!

This is why the idiots who want gun control as so full of bubblegum. Because they are the same people who think it's perfectly fine that a dirtbag like this is walking free in our society - with a rap sheet containing multiple felonies - WHY do we let them get away with coddling even the most violent criminals? Well, here's to another room temperature thug who will never again be able to victimize another innocent person. Great work, Trooper!

Right here... this is where you see the glass of my window shattering outward...

I-5.jpg

Last Edited:
I was right behind it about 30 min after it happened. Pretty much most of Salem was a mess for the whole day. Officer did a great job and I'm glad the great marion county DA we have seen it was justified and the Officer was cleared. I mean it's obvious in the video.....if I would had been in that while car I would of ran him over no questions asked!
100% My first thought when I saw those backup lights come on.

Why didn't that Trooper call the social worker? :s0114:

I dunno. You could say the perp was the one living a charmed life. That single "trained" officer fired 47 rounds before connecting. The perp was walkin dry through the raindrops.
The "coverage" on Donut Operator channel on YouTube stated that the trooper said the perp's blue laser was in his eyes – makes sense to me but yep he sure needed more than one single 10-round bullet-holder-thing.

This is why the idiots who want gun control as so full of bubblegum. Because they are the same people who think it's perfectly fine that a dirtbag like this is walking free in our society - with a rap sheet containing multiple felonies - WHY do we let them get away with coddling even the most violent criminals? Well, here's to another room temperature thug who will never again be able to victimize another innocent person. Great work, Trooper!

Right here... this is where you see the glass of my window shattering outward...

View attachment 1409846
Just can't reiterate this nonsense enough, coddle criminals, no punishment and he!! Bent on disarming honest, law abiding citizens…

Makes no sense to me. Does make me rethink what makes most sense to have with me traveling the highways and byways of Oregon…

Glad the trooper was essentially unscathed except for a graze wound. Bad guy is room temp, as he should be…

Can anyone explain the rifle mag? Are we really neutering our enforcement officers?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews