JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dumbest comment ever: "Luckily no one was injured." (Meaning the suspects, I'm sure)
No luck involved, the homeowner was prepared and armed and didn't wait for the dumb asses to break down his door.

Last Edited:
From the Auburn, WA Police Department:

🚨**Press Release/Shooting (Home Invasion)**🚨

10/19

Around 2 a.m., the Auburn Police Department was dispatched to the 31000 block of 117 PL SE for a report of a non-injury shooting.

When officers arrived at the scene, a resident at the address reported an attempted burglary at their home involving three suspects.

Security footage from the home showed three masked men carrying guns announcing themselves as "Seattle Police" before trying to kick in the door. The homeowner was armed and quickly started firing shots at the intruders through the door. After multiple shots were fired, the three suspects fled.

APD Detectives are working hard to try to identify the three suspects in this case. If you recognize any of these individuals, please contact the Auburn Police Department tip line at 253-288-7403.

What do these creeps think they'll get from a home invasion? TVs aren't worth much anymore. Maybe they assume people keep stacks of cash and jewelry?

If you're gonna rob someone maybe go after drug dealers or number runners, you know people known to have cash on hand 😆 🤣 😂

IMG_0277.jpeg

If you're gonna rob someone maybe go after drug dealers or number runners, you know people known to have cash on hand 😆 🤣 😂
Because drug dealers, number runners and like are packin and will have zero hesitation thinking about if their pulling of a trigger is going to hold up in court as "justified" or not.

Always target those that won't fight or shoot back. "Criminalling 101". 👍

This is third video I've seen of home invasion with the armed criminals yelling "Police" or "Sheriff's Department" as they kick doors.

More bitter fruit born from the liberal application of no knock warrants.

'Bullet holes were left in doors, siding and windows, not only in the victims home but the neighbors up the street'.
What they don't make clear is who's firearms made all those holes. Especially, "up the street"?? But regardless... if it were my home that got poked by my neighbor protecting the lives of himself and his family... and no one was injured... I have no problem patching a few holes or replacing a window as the cost of their lives being preserved.

It sucks, but with the proliferation of criminals these days... it is what it is.

If the homeowner was shooting through his front door, how did the empty shell casing get found in the street and recorded (34 sec.) between the feet of the concerned neighbor while he's being interviewed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top