JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Home owners needs more range time for one. Two there has been a rash of people doing this to Asians up there due to it being more common for many of them to keep cash at home. One range up that way was doing commercials in one of the more common Asian languages a while back offering range time with someone who spoke the language. I suspected this was soon going to be the result. More of them were going to start to arm themselves. I just hope the next time this happens the scum kicking the door are found bleeding out on the ground when Police roll in.

Trash comment?

Trash people.

Perfect argument for standard capacity, 30-round mags.
Yes, that was a trash comment. It's certainly fair to call criminals trash people, but the comment was trash as well. We all know the intent of the "joke", hence why the comment has been removed.

Not all of them. How much of a chance does a poor black boy have, raised by a single mother in the hood, because dad left or is in jail? His role models are gangsters and drug dealers. A few may be able to break the cycle, but human nature being what it is, most will just follow in Dad's footsteps, like any other kid in any other culture.

That doesn't make criminals any less culpable for their crimes, but we are all mostly products of our environment, and the worst criminals are the leaders who perpetuate the problem for their own gain.
IQ has a lot to do with how a person does in life, regardless of the culture they were born into, or what opportunities they have to improve their lot. But it's a complicated issue, and there are good and bad people of every stripe.

Give group A a hammer, saw, and nails - and they'll start building. Give group B the same tools, and they'll start destroying. Go figure.

Last Edited:
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key."

Already Gone. Yet another example of how great The Eagles were.

IQ has a lot to do with how a person does in life, regardless of the culture they were born into, or what opportunities they have to improve their lot. But it's a complicated issue, and there are good and bad people of every stripe.

Give group A a hammer, saw, and nails - and they'll start building. Give group B the same tools, and they'll start destroying. Go figure.
Yup give a certain group of people cash, they will build hospitals, schools for higher learning, churches etc, well otherS build tunnels for making rockets..##ALOHASNACKBAR

DURKA.jpg

LUCKY.....that there was no innocent people hurt. BUT, But, but....I was wondering yesterday.
So maybe, it's something to think about? Rrrrright........BEFORE, it happens to YOU.

Who will be responsible for fixing all of the damages?

+++++

The Insurance company?

Nah......it was an intentional shooting done by the legal occupant/insuree. No accident here. So then......not to mention, that maybe it's was an illegal act (even if no charges are brought). Never mind the/your "lesser of evils" defense. Because, most people and/or perhaps no one (in Seattle at least), would go with that.

The bad guys? Say, IF they get caught.
Nah.......they ain't got no money. Besides, they'll probably end up suing YOU. For the Psychological Trama and the laundry bill. Then, even if the court were to award you money (for the repairs). YEAH, it's unlikely that it'll ever be paid.

Aloha, Mark

PS.........

1698262602451.png

Dumbest comment ever: "Luckily no one was injured." (Meaning the suspects, I'm sure)
No luck involved, the homeowner was prepared and armed and didn't wait for the dumb asses to break down his door.

"Unluckily the home invaders are still capable of breathing on their own." Fixed it for you, police recruit Tubbagutz. 🤦‍♂️

The news reporter prolly go a little chubby as well, getting to work the racial angle into the story. Good lord we are so flat out bubblegumed. 😳

What they don't make clear is who's firearms made all those holes. Especially, "up the street"?? But regardless... if it were my home that got poked by my neighbor protecting the lives of himself and his family... and no one was injured... I have no problem patching a few holes or replacing a window as the cost of their lives being preserved.

It sucks, but with the proliferation of criminals these days... it is what it is.
Please. We don't call them "criminals" now. That's too discriminatory. Call them "lawfully differentiated."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top