JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also have a M16 cleaning kit that followed me home from the Army.
Broken down they are easy to take with you when out shooting or hunting.
Yes, it's been so long since I've used mine that I forgot I have them. One for M1 Rifle that is supposed to fit in the butt in a little cloth tube. And one for M16, that came in a snap pouch that has the clip for mounting on a pistol belt but I never saw anyone wearing one. I've never kept tools in the butt of an M1 Rifle.

In some bunch of misc. gun crap that I bought as a lot once, there were a couple of Commie rifle cleaning kits. Painted steel rods. I don't know who or what for, but they are good enough for occasional or emergency use. If you have certain single shot rifles, it's good to keep a rod handy just in the event of a stuck case in a chamber. Which can render the arm useless and end a range trip.

When I had M1A's, I used the handle of a GI rod to loosen the gas cylinder nut, but not the remainder of the rod.

I have a couple of fiber rods for my long guns that I use at home. I have a bore snake and an Otis cleaning kit for my range bag. I was able to buy extra 22 caliber and 12 gauge shotgun pads for the Otis cleaning kit.

I'm going to look into these.

On sale! Darn it....

AUG pull through, similar to G36 kit that I have...also have an East German 5.45 kit that works great...

Didnt see full kits, but they have chains

Search "tobacco can cleaning kit", Germans used this style pull throughs forever...Mausers, Fals, G3s, G36...you get the idea

Last Edited:

On sale! Darn it....

AUG pull through, similar to G36 kit that I have...also have an East German 5.45 kit that works great...

Didnt see full kits, but they have chains

Search "tobacco can cleaning kit", Germans used this style pull throughs forever...Mausers, Fals, G3s, G36...you get the idea
RTG is $4 cheaper than sportsman's guide. Cleaning kits are 3 for $10 at RTG. Sportsman's guide too high priced now imo.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top