JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Engagements at that range are why you have a rifle in your car!
Damn but that was a lucky officer. Kudo's to the retired officer for steppin' up and helping out.
He was "goin to Kanada" and prematurely disarmed himself.

I did research on it. You can drive to "up there" with your liberty tool, then store your gun at a facility before you attempt to cross the DMZ.

Now, I did this research a few years back before the current "now we got more un-constitutional laws" time period.

Better question is: what was he doing with this "tactical", "hyper masculine" "weapon most useful in military service"?
Can't answer that one. It's not really any of the above if it's neutered. Like a pit bull with all but 5 teeth.

Not sure that rifle mag is a 10 round mag. The 20 rd mags are pretty short too.

The person in the white car just sits there and for seconds until he/she finally realizes that maybe they shouldn't.

If that were me, I would have tried to run the guy over - and yes, I had that happen to me when I was 17 and yes, I tried to run the guy over - he got out of the way but kicked my car.

The person in the white car just sits there and for seconds until he/she finally realizes that maybe they shouldn't.

If that were me, I would have tried to run the guy over - and yes, I had that happen to me when I was 17 and yes, I tried to run the guy over - he got out of the way but kicked my car.
My buddy had to run over a "gang member" attempting to carjack him in Chicago in early 2000s. Dude pulled a gun and tried to block the front of my buddy's car while his friends pulled up behind to block the car.

Buddy made a speed bump of the guy. He is not sure if gang banger was dead but he definitely wasn't gang banging for a while at least. FAFO

I too was wondering why not just run his bubblegum down. I sure as hell would not have stopped and let him get up to my window.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top