JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody own or shoot one? Seems like a fun caliber for a pcc. What made me think of it is I saw this 10mm Stribog:

Another option would be get a Glock g40 and add a brace. I already have these 2 braces. Not as good as a dedicated subgun though based on 9mm experience but a lot less expensive.

EC44629F-9ED9-40E8-911B-5854E6FEE0B4.jpeg
Universal brace for most any pistol:
977F57A4-5B00-4B30-A83D-D28845CF6BB3.jpeg
32C268BE-DADB-4255-9FF7-CC0C684FAE8D.jpeg
Another option would be the sbr route with a Glock 40 plus USW. Cost would be Glock + $355 for USW + $200 for stamp.

Last Edited:
I've always wanted one since shooting a MP5 chambered in 10mm, probably the most fun I've had with anything other than belt fed.

I like the Stribog but I'm leaning more towards an AR style PCC, just a matter of preference. Still holding out hope that one day Aero will release their EPC lowers in .45/10mm. If not, I'll probably go with CMMG. The collapsible brace for the Glock hasn't caught my interest yet, seems like it would handle awkwardly, but I'd like to find one in the wild and see for myself.

I've always wanted one since shooting a MP5 chambered in 10mm, probably the most fun I've had with anything other than belt fed.

I like the Stribog but I'm leaning more towards an AR style PCC, just a matter of preference. Still holding out hope that one day Aero will release their EPC lowers in .45/10mm. If not, I'll probably go with CMMG. The collapsible brace for the Glock hasn't caught my interest yet, seems like it would handle awkwardly, but I'd like to find one in the wild and see for myself.
Mp5 in 10mm would be awesome. Dakota tactical makes them but they are about $5000 which is nuts!

I hear you on personal preference for AR style. I like bufferless personally due to reduced size mainly but also vibration/twang etc. But like u said that's just personal preference.

The Glock with USW is incredibly stable in 9mm. Especially with a foreword grip. Love my 9mm version but have never shot a Glock 10mm, much less a shoulder stabilized one so I don't know. Glock with USW feels like a mini PCC (in 9mm anyway).

E5981654-EE71-44D1-A66A-F7F327F54A9F.png

Found this Stribog 10mm video. Pretty much no muzzle rise which is a bit surprising. Must be a new model cuz very few videos on it. I have never paid much attention to 10mm until now.

Check out bump fire at 4:27 mark. The 9mm Stribog is really easy to bump fire also. Skip to 6:00 mark if you just want to see recoil/muzzle rise.

Last Edited:
Don't get me wrong definitely a 10mm fan But for me part of the fun of the PCC is that 9 is so cheap to run in comparison to anything except 22.

Don't get me wrong definitely a 10mm fan But for me part of the fun of the PCC is that 9 is so cheap to run in comparison to anything except 22.
I totally agree, and the ballistics out of a longer barrel on a 9mm are actually pretty solid. I have the Ruger PC9 and love it. plus, you can use 30 round glock mags on most 9mm PCCs

Couldn't make the love connection with the 2 I tried. I bought a TNW carbine first back in my PRK days and just felt it wasn't accurate at all. I sold it up here then a year or 2 later I bought a CMMG Banshee. Again, just not a winner for me. I speculated that flat nose 10mm ammo just isn't meant for accuracy past 15 yards except for the fact that I can hit well at 25 yards pwith a 1911 or Glock 20 in10mm. so, I traded it off and that fellow likes it a lot so I guess it was just not meant to be for me. I may buy that Hi=Point just for laffs, but otherwise I'm sticking with 10mm pistols. I like my CZ Scorpion and my Stribog both in 9mm, both are very accurate for me.

A quick look on ammo seek shows 10mm to be a bit less than .223 does that sound about right? Have never bought any.
The problem with cheap 10mm is you're paying most the price for a 10 mm but you're getting something loaded to 40 cal specs. So I only buy 10mm from Underwood since it's my Backpack camp gun.

Opinions on 10mm

All my 10mm sockets and wrenches have left me when I needed them the most, so I hate them.
PREACH!

As a mechanic, I'm convinced that I can save the world with a 10mm wrench and/or socket, but I'll be damned if I can find one when I need it.

How about 18,000 ft lbs of energy (600x30) dispensed from a tiny package? Day-um.

25yd target

Looks to me like rate of fire is 380-400 rounds per minute (guesstimate). If I look on computer I can figure actual but I think that's pretty close.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads