JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's dumb, and then there's this.

That literally had me laughing so loud the dogs came to see what was going on. Thanks for posting that :s0140:
I went to Amazon and sure enough they are still selling these. I tried to leave a review, was going to just post a link to this YT video and Amazon blocked me from doing so. Pretty pathetic that they want to keep selling these so bad they don't want anyone to warn people away from them.

There's dumb, and then there's this.

These are the only two guns I would put in that thing!

IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1641.jpeg

Dang that's a huge design flaw. To be fair, the thin sheet metal door could be pried open anyway. But I assume this is more for kid proofing.. but even then, I assume one pull on the handle and someone could easily gain access to the safe including a child or teen.
It did not take much to pop that handle off.

What The Actual Puck, Over??? :eek:
Those Chinese are REALLY as stupid as they are arrogant, making sh!t like that and peddling it here to the ignorant or stupid 'Muricans too cheap to buy anything good!

My mind was "Thinking".
Why not?
Just place a sticker with the wrong combination on the safe's door (in plain view).
Yeah....the perp will waste all of his/her time trying the combination that was provided.
Maybe, he'll/she'll eventually give up. Won't break the safe while trying to make entry and no one gets hurt.

+++++++++++

1698123157448.png

++++++++++++

Awwwww........Come On Man
I always forget the combination. So, my wife puts the correct combination on the sticker.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS..........SAFE GUN STORAGE LAWS.

1698122818541.png

1698123450971.png

Yeah, this is not "stupid design", this is pure unethical manufacture. We are seeing that a lot from China; no one over there cares what they sell you, so long as you are willing to give them money to buy it. This is how we get toxic/fake food, products that are not what they claim to be on the box, and ripped off products that are just rejected genuine components put together in original packaging and sold out the back door as genuine product. Very likely this is a product cobbled together from some office supply factory that was making desk/office furniture (I recognize that handle design from similar office products), the manufacturer saw an opportunity to sell a "safe" at a massive markup compared to cheapo file cabinets, and poof, you get this monstrosity of a product. They do not care that it is fundamentally insecure, all they care about is moving enough product to cover the spin up costs and make a tidy profit.

Caveat emptor, when you by products from China you are playing roulette. The better the deal looks the worse your odds are of getting a viable product.

Last Edited:
BUT, But, but......
I'd venture to guess that it would meet all of the requirements for a secure "Gun Safe," according to SAFE GUN STORAGE LAWS.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Next, we'll probably need inspectors/inspections of your "SAFE STORAGE." Oh.....and there will be a FEE involved (of course).

I went and looked it up too just to see if there was something missing, like maybe something mounted in the hole. Or some fixed plate that's supposed to be installed inside, but nope...

That literally had me laughing so loud the dogs came to see what was going on. Thanks for posting that :s0140:
I went to Amazon and sure enough they are still selling these. I tried to leave a review, was going to just post a link to this YT video and Amazon blocked me from doing so. Pretty pathetic that they want to keep selling these so bad they don't want anyone to warn people away from them.

1698124999722.png

:s0140:

Given that the video has about half a million views as of today, others may have reported what a POS this thing is too. Interestingly, none of the 1-star reviews mention the flaw that LPL pointed out. I'm going to guess that a number of 1-star reviews have been deleted...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top