JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The blue flu needs to go around...let the politicians and media watch what they created distroy thier precious cities. But then the politicians would raise and create new taxes. And we would end up paying for the clean up.

I will be avoiding Portland, just as I do on any other normal day. If you have any doubts about how I feel about Portland, here's something I wrote recently:

I will be going where I want to go, and doing what I want to do. I've lived in REAL world class cities and REAL world class Dangerous Places®. I'm not about to let amateur terrorists change my life, even for a day.

Awww, come on Zeke! Your flushing the good folks with a few babies! :D

y'all mean ya aint got yer Antifa tags yet? I'm hoping to get a nice fat one.o_O
While the fat ones are not rare have you considered the chore of cleaning one? I dont think it would be worth the trouble to clean one as they are so full of sheit there wouldnt be much left after cleaning one. I also dont think you want to mount one so I'd say just kick back at home with your feet up, a beverage and and watch the parade on tv. ;)

While the fat ones are not rare have you considered the chore of cleaning one? I dont think it would be worth the trouble to clean one as they are so full of sheit there wouldnt be much left after cleaning one. I also dont think you want to mount one so I'd say just kick back at home with your feet up, a beverage and and watch the parade on tv. ;)

Why would one have to clean those filthy animals???o_O

All I can say is that they better stay off my lawn!
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

I will be on a field training exercise but if things get squirrely all we'll have to do is switch out our blanks for live ammo and roll down 90. I have always wondered what a Stryker MGS would look like in downtown Seattle with all the street tards and their stupid protest signs.
;)

Like my Father before me, even though I live close by, I have never left anything in Seattle that I can't get along without. Therefore, I see NO reason to go anywhere near that location on the 4th or generally speaking any other day, week or month!

Besides the place SUCKS:p:p:p!

Ok - taking this on a serious note - IF you were actually planning violence, misleading the opposition would be a good thing. They say Nov 4 - I say they may strike before hand hoping to catch the police off guard. IF they really want Civil War 2.0 - advertising the kickoff date seems counter productive - even for the seemingly autustic kids that call themselves Antifa. Halloween is 4 days peior and IF you were planning mass violence THAT would be prime date to do it. Lots of targets out and about and so many people wearing costumes and masks its easier to blend and easier to get away. I would be very concerned with an Oct 31 incident more than Nov 4.

Ok - taking this on a serious note - IF you were actually planning violence, misleading the opposition would be a good thing. They say Nov 4 - I say they may strike before hand hoping to catch the police off guard. IF they really want Civil War 2.0 - advertising the kickoff date seems counter productive - even for the seemingly autustic kids that call themselves Antifa. Halloween is 4 days peior and IF you were planning mass violence THAT would be prime date to do it. Lots of targets out and about and so many people wearing costumes and masks its easier to blend and easier to get away. I would be very concerned with an Oct 31 incident more than Nov 4.

Oh good I will be home and can lite some sons of biotchs up!! :D

. . . . and the thread goes careening off topic. Oh well. This one's fun too. :)

"Remember, remember
the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason
the Gunpowder Treason
ever should be forgot."

Tom Holt once described Guy Fawkes as "The only man ever to enter Parliament with the intention of making things better."

I am an unabashed Anglophile. Alas there are no Guy Fawkes Night celebrants in my area, that I'm aware of. So on Guy Fawkes Night I usually try to crank off the first fire of the season in the home fireplace. This year looks like the weather may justify it. Not quite a bonfire, but it's the thought that counts. :)

. . . . and the thread goes careening off topic.
Is it? After all, Antifa is talking about doing something for Nov. 4th, the day before Pope Day/Guy Fawkes Night, which originally had been about Protestants versus Catholics, and political reasons (Guy Fawkes was arrested guarding bombs that were placed under the House of Lords)... so.... massive protests with a very real chance of violence planned for the 4th.. and yet the next day is a day dedicated to the survival of the target of the bombs....

I would not do that on ANY day in downtown Portland. Nor would I park my car with that on a bummer sticker either. I prefer to avoid trouble, not go looking for it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top