JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frankly, I think full-court presses should be made to Recall every pol at slightest pretext; putting the fear of the voters into 'em might keep 'em a little more honest.

No honest man should fear the chance to defend his record, after all...

Questions for those that don't put any stock in the Nov. 4th Antifa riot claims.

If they are 'successful' and block several highways and major thoroughfares do you see how that could cause some serious problems?

Another what if here. If they cause enough disruption can you envision a scenario where other terrorists use the Antifa diversion to their advantage?

And last one of my mental gymnastic questions. Throughout history how often do you think a people or nation was so sure that they were sitting pretty and nothing could touch them only to find out something they took as fairly innocuous turned out to be anything but?

WEIW

Screenshot_20171023-191503.png

Not exactly early risers are they? You'd think if you were planning on overthrowing the government, you might want to get an early start.
Well they don't exactly make any sense at all.

Have you seen what the left is doing in California? They have made it a more serious crime to use the wrong gender pronoun when addressing someone than if a person were to knowingly give someone HIV.

I give ZF for the LA Sandanistas going to Pershing Square in LA to act out, destroy some public/private property, and DO NOTHING to actually affect the current administration- it's 25-30 miles away from me, so I could care less. But if any other them think they can pull that same crap in Santa Clarita, they have another greeting coming- one involving lots of law enforcement, arrests, and a trip to central booking. Maybe Mommy won't bail them out this time.

Geno

looks like they are really pushing this maybe just hype maybe a major event,
who knows but its good to be aware of it
I do not know why the video is not working

The Original Wake Up America shared RefuseFascism.org's video.
18 hrs ·
WTF?!?!? Be alert, Patriots! Watch the video then read more on their page! ~B
Security Check Required

RefuseFascism.org
October 20 at 5:24pm ·
Inspired by Eminems BET cypher we asked people in bodegas and subways around the city to perform lines. Eminem said he was drawing a line in the sand. He was bold, unapologetic, and righteous. And we have to take his words further and back it up with action. November 4th is the day! Into the streets, day and night, until we end this nightmare. YOU ARE NEEDED! Get involved: Sign up for Regular email and/or Sign up to Volunteer

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly early risers are they? You'd think if you were planning on overthrowing the government, you might want to get an early start.
Well, let's see, the sun doesn't come up until after 7:00 am these day, probably doesn't get through the basement windows until 10:00 or 11:00, then they need to get up, find clothing that can be worn again, go up stairs, hit moms fridge for leftovers, something that might simulate breakfast, then head off to the bus stop or Max station to make their way into the city... so yea, can't get too early of a start...

One would think of striking before dawn if you want to overtake the government... They're just not early risers...

We should require background checks on skinny jeans & hoodies. Profile any male under 110lbs in said attire that is under 30, still lives at home and wears a "Meat is Murder" Tshirt at his part time job in the coffee industry.

huh, as a youngish liberal, I have not heard of any of this. Are you guys really that concerned about antifa kids and their internet hype?

Also, some of those sources are hilarious.

Its funny what groups of thugs/wannabe thugs tend to wear. Criminal street gang bangers like saggy oversized pants they have to hold up while running in. Antifa cucks like skinny jeans and converse deck shoes - likewise uncomfortable to run in. I guess its good neither group wears more "combat capable" clothing... :rolleyes:

Still not going to trust that nothing goes down between now and early November

Its funny what groups of thugs/wannabe thugs tend to wear. Criminal street gang bangers like saggy oversized pants they have to hold up while running in. Antifa cucks like skinny jeans and converse deck shoes - likewise uncomfortable to run in. I guess its good neither group wears more "combat capable" clothing... :rolleyes:

You can also spot an 'operator' like a sore thumb in PDX....

rbm9cP4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads