JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of chatter regarding militant violence on November 4th; what are your plans?

Mine include the daily "Yellow" status, a dedicated-specific effort to avoid metro areas, and monitor news and ham radio.

Just wondering...o_O

Lots of chatter regarding militant violence on November 4th; what are your plans?
staying home :)
what I do not get these groups have openly called for violence from coast to coast including the forceful overthrow of the U.S. Gov on NOV 4th , and yet it seems as there is no LE Response or a Label of Hate Group / Crime.

Normal Saturday errands, but with additional firepower onboard, in the unlikely event I encounter the protesting snowflakes...

As always, I steer clear of metropolitan areas that embrace such behaviors...

But all the P-mags are loaded and ready to go... in the unlikely event the protest come to me...

Hunker down, bunker up, make sure all the pieces of the Gremlin are assembled even if suboptimally configured... and again, all the Pmags loaded with M855 or Mk 318 ready to party in case some Antif***wad kicksthe door in.

I plan to drink deeply from this mug if they truly decide to throw a party in my area. o_O

Blessed be the Lord, who causeth my cup to runneth over.... :D

F849A2E8-1168-42FC-A09E-DE31E219B838.jpeg

Saturday, so I won't be at work, which means I won't be near downtown PDX as I would be on a work day. Will run a few errands, then stay close to home while the morons burn down downtown PDX. I'm not worried about anything near me - these folks like places like PDX where they will get the most attention, cause the most damage and get the biggest bang for their buck. If they did end up anywhere near me, well, let's just say I'm better prepared than they are.

Yeah I'm not shrugging this thing off. I'lll be avoiding certain roads and paying even more attention than I already do if that is possible. One of my buddies who I consider to be someone who is up on current events is absolutely convinced this is a non starter and won't amount to anything. I can't take that stance.

What if 5000 people decided to block the highway and a few major roads that day or in the surrounding days. I think that would be enough to set this thing off easy. If it's 100 maybe no big deal but I can envision a scenario where this whole thing goes sideways real quick.

We only have 1 major highway in Spokane I-90. But Seattle, Portland......I can't imagine if these morons come out in numbers. Block some roads. Start rocking some vehicles. Smashing windows. People are gonna react.

I hope I'm wrong.

Around here, there will be like one kid who might sneak out and break a window or slash a tire. That is if he can get past his mom and he isn't in the middle of an awesome gamey gamer session.

Hopefully its raining like its supposed to this Saturday. The little snowflakes will all be hunkered down in their parents basements afraid they will melt. As for me, I stay as far away from down there as I can regardless of the day.

Ill be working unless I become concerned about my wife and child.

I dont expect there to be an issue at the moment. Who knows though.

I work for a very (imho) anti-gun wholesaler and I'm not risking getting fired for having a gun on premesis unless I really feel the need.

Their "plan" includes starting with hundreds, growing to thousands and eventually millions. With that kind of deluded thinking, I don't take their threat too seriously. Of course they can interrupt traffic and do some damage, but there is no way, no how, that they have the support of "millions" to join them and do the same thing. These folks are a joke. Just glad I don't live anywhere near downtown so I won't likely have to run into these basement dwelling pissy-pants babies.

BTW, they unmasked one of the Antifa folks:

273037f28dc31933b9c79c6dc15714f8.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class