JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Oathkeeper1775 , I don't read the news much at all, so I was puzzled by your post. A google search and I see the call for action: refusefacism.org
Probably wind up just like the 98% protests, "Occupy downtown", which just turned into a bum tent city between Marion County courthouse and the Fed Building.
I have my kids that weekend. Knowing me, I'd probably take them out to see the riots.

I too was oblivious until I visited my fav tactical supply store for @ 3 hours today; business was brisk (buyers in line waiting to fill out BGCs) and the running topic was Nov 4th and beyond....

The old counter terrorism guy in me classifies the actions of Antifa and BLM as isolated threats; mainly because they live on subsidies (food, housing, phones, transpo, medical, education, etc)

A regional threat cannot be achieved until they generate their own income; like selling oil to Jordan or Turkey....:confused:

Getting the word out is sharing the Essential Elements of Enemy Information (EEEI); as much as possible..:)

I read some of the recommended preperations and became bored as that is how I live every day. I will be most likely transporting a box trailer of stuff to our storage unit in Redmond. I will of course be cognizant of any threat and carry my AR with us...oh wait.. I do that every trip I make..my bad.

Ham radio in the pickup, hand held, maps, multiple weapons and lots of ammo. Just another day and trip for us. Once I am past Salem I have no worries.

If we remain at home in the valley here and any of those puke bastards make the mistake of venturing out to our area, where with in the rural neighborhood I know there is tens of thousands of rounds, hundreds of weapons, and enough people to make it happen.

We will be like the Marines, so you want to have it out ?? OK but hurry up because we want to eat chow at 1800.

I too was oblivious until I visited my fav tactical supply store for @ 3 hours today; business was brisk (buyers in line waiting to fill out BGCs) and the running topic was Nov 4th and beyond....

The old counter terrorism guy in me classifies the actions of Antifa and BLM as isolated threats; mainly because they live on subsidies (food, housing, phones, transpo, medical, education, etc)

A regional threat cannot be achieved until they generate their own income; like selling oil to Jordan or Turkey....:confused:

Getting the word out is sharing the Essential Elements of Enemy Information (EEEI); as much as possible..:)

95%+ of them would need to consistently work a job for more than a month first... let alone selling oil to foreign powers abroad. :rolleyes:

Break out the snow... er, meatplows.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyMEucUyvgqEfL5ODfNtlHd-s21e3YRLSfxiVQ0tRz2W9fuJzQ_Q.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZTDwqySoNiDdje2n3PLv4ttyUflot9YtpZkm2E5iMDaSWpB3g.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUBaIDtRYHOpsEtAI4Os_rUi34JmEeGtwhUZAuRAHpgMR2IgXuHQ.jpg

upload_2017-10-19_22-30-29.jpeg

Lots of chatter regarding militant violence on November 4th; what are your plans?

Mine include the daily "Yellow" status, a dedicated-specific effort to avoid metro areas, and monitor news and ham radio.

Just wondering...o_O
I will be having a range day, so that covers the weapons,
I am curious as to what freq's you would monitor in the pdx/metro area on the ham side of the world. I am working on building my radio memory/programming list on chirp.

KG7MAV.

Just looked up "Refuse Fascism"...thanks for the links CountryGent!

I live about 2 hours north of Seattle and while not overly worried , I will be a bit more alert.
'Course my phrase "not overly worried" might also have been uttered by General Thomas Gage in April of 1775...:eek::D
Andy

I am curious as to what freq's you would monitor in the pdx/metro area

Rgr, I know em by towers or repeaters; Silvan & KGW. I'll post the freqs I have stored later today.

The MT Hood and Salem repeaters are my primaries, North Plains has a fairly good one on Pumpkin Ridge.

More to follow

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads