JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How will the price of gas at the pump effect your SHTF plans?

• It won't - I'm probably staying in place

Votes: 36 63.2%
  • A little, but I don't have too far to travel

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • It'll put a good-sized dent in my plans

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I'm screwed if we hit $10 per gallon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Burrrrrrp* uhhhhh... What were we talkin' about again?

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
X_hF26T&tn=FucDJm02ozzIrTUm&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

diesel at the local stations is running at $5.25 or so per gallon. the closest station is $5.75. I went to the local farm store and got 100 gallons of off-road fuel at $4.90. thanks, Joe!

diesel at the local stations is running at $5.25 or so per gallon. the closest station is $5.75. I went to the local farm store and got 100 gallons of off-road fuel at $4.90. thanks, Joe!
My truck was my daily driver, but diesel is bad enough I filled the tank, parked it and now I'm driving my Exploder.

I'm not too concerned about the price of gas i put in my rig. Whats keeping me up at night is how that cost and cost if other products like fertilizer and whatnot are going to raise the cost of food in the coming months. 10x in the next 18 - 24 months?

I'm not too concerned about the price of gas i put in my rig. Whats keeping me up at night is how that cost and cost if other products like fertilizer and whatnot are going to raise the cost of food in the coming months. 10x in the next 18 - 24 months?
And congress just voted themselves a big raise so it looks like the know inflation is going to hurt bad.

So if you have a new f350 with the largest gas tank and run it down to eight gallons it cost's $210 to fill it up.

A tank a week plus $800 monthly payment, insurance and maintenance is $1,800 a month to operate the vehicle. Better be a business expense at that point.

So if you have a new f350 with the largest gas tank and run it down to eight gallons it cost's $210 to fill it up.

A tank a week plus $800 monthly payment, insurance and maintenance is $1,800 a month to operate the vehicle. Better be a business expense at that point.
I have almost exactly that (2019 F350)minus the payment. This increase really does hurt a bit so I'm leaning towards the motorcycle once the rain slows down.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top