JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Highly likely nothing significant will come of it, other than publicity, which is their real goal for this event. The Moonbat Movement is in their recruiting phase. True action is planned for somewhat later.

But it makes an excellent time for a prep drill:

1. Top off the vehicles and check the fuel cans
2. Check the water supplies.
3. Fire up and check the genny
4. Check the cash reserve pouch and top off as needed.
5. Bug in

Pot of coffee, junk food and either a good book or a Game Of Thrones marathon. Forted up on the couch under a blanket and a couple of cats.

In the meantime let the kops and the Moonbats go at each other hammer and tongs.

world-burning-popcorn.jpg

Oh, and pray for rain. Cold, heavy rain. See how the snowflakes like actually getting wet. :)

Lots of chatter regarding militant violence on November 4th; what are your plans?

Mine include the daily "Yellow" status, a dedicated-specific effort to avoid metro areas, and monitor news and ham radio.

Just wondering...o_O

Shooting at the range in the morning and UFC in the evening at a friends place. Gotta see GSP put a beat down on that ahole Brisbane.

Other then that same ol day - I am always ready for the end of times:D.

I feel for younger people who have to work and do not-yet have the payoff of retirement to help insulate themselves from this crap by picking and choosing activities,
living in rural or remote areas. Many have kids in school...

We have adult children and grands who work and live in city limits; I made sure they have the intel.

I'm preparing a QRF package in case they become inadvertently stuck in a quagmire...

I'll never understand why those jackwagons always throw tantrums and tear up their own playpens. Never see them try that stuff in Elgin or Burlington. That would be some high grade entertainment.

I feel for younger people who have to work and do not-yet have the payoff of retirement to help insulate themselves from this crap by picking and choosing activities,
living in rural or remote areas. Many have kids in school...

We have adult children and grands who work and live in city limits; I made sure they have the intel.

I'm preparing a QRF package in case they become inadvertently stuck in a quagmire...

Hopefully there are Feel the Bern and bandanas in those packages for camouflage:p

Aw krapp! I didn't even hear about this stuff! And, worst of all my black and grey face mask is in the laundry and all mildewie!!!
Mildewed face masks are suboptimal!

Probably the only survivalist preps I'll be doing for this event is have Scheweps Ginger Ale and popcorn on hand!
Oh!!! And I'm going to get my Sig .45 and shoulder holster out!

:D I like getting my Sig and fancy, hand made shoulder holster out! :D

It is so ironic that the contemporary organization that most closely employs the tactics and techniques of the Blackshirts (Italy) and Brownshirts (Germany) are the so called Anti-Fascists. It is isn't just ironic, the Irony-O-Meter redlines, begins to smoke, and bursts into flames. While some are likely simply misguided individual caught up in a movement, the vast majority appear to be the worst trash in our society.

As to what I will be doing, well, it is a Saturday, so hopefully I'll be home. We're no where near a major population center, so it is doubtful we'll see any immoral, incoherent, and ultimately irrelevant, masked losers rioting. I reckon we'll just stay put, sit next to the woodstove with the family, and watch the events from afar. Here's hoping no one gets hurt, and if Antifa does break the law, whoever is responsible is tossed in jail.

All that said, to our friends in Portlandia and Eugene, please stay safe.

I dont know where you guys hear your "chatter", but id guess most is from fearmongering on gun forums, lol.

First I heard of it too, but these may be of interest:

They also appear to be living in a fantasy world:

Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions

Millions? (chortle) I don't see that happening. ;)

These idiots don't understand what it means to "awaken the sleeping giant", in terms of the silent majority. Like the saying goes, with over 100 million law abiding gun owners in America, if there was a problem with them, you'd know it...
Then, the minute their iphones run out of power and they can't tweet their miscreant leaders on bookface they will poop their red diapers.

Cigars out.

I was planning on some pretty exciting stuff over hear on the east side. Splitting some wood, draining the hoses, putting straw in the dog's house, asking the neighbor what kind of winter he thinks we might really have. But, if any of you folks are gonna be watching a really good show-mind if I come over and watch it with ya? Bring a few friends? Mr. Smith and his wife Ms. Wesson., The Rugers and their kids Blackhawk and Redhawk. And if it rains I can put the canopy on and probably fit some of the Winchesters and Remingtons in the back of the pick-up. We'd be more than happy to help ya clean up around the place after the show. Oh, and we'll bring our own "popcorn":eek::D.

@Oathkeeper1775 , I don't read the news much at all, so I was puzzled by your post. A google search and I see the call for action: refusefacism.org
Probably wind up just like the 98% protests, "Occupy downtown", which just turned into a bum tent city between Marion County courthouse and the Fed Building.
I have my kids that weekend. Knowing me, I'd probably take them out to see the riots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top