JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come on Joe, You can do it! ROTFLMAO!
giphy.gif

www.vaguntrader.com

I am a member on this site, Virginia Gun Trader. I used this site for several years prior to moving to this area. Honestly I liked the layout and function of their forum format. It is pretty basic but it gets the job done. Maybe it's just me because I used that site a lot and familiar with it versus this site. I liked the live shout box the most. You should add that feature. Still like this site and glad it exists!

I believe when you say "live shout box" you may be referring to what some of us call "Pinging" someone, maybe? Such as @ and then a members moniker/handle/screen name. In your case @NeSeR13 then you get a notification that someone "mentioned" you in a post.

I believe when you say "live shout box" you may be referring to what some of us call "Pinging" someone, maybe? Such as @ and then a members moniker/handle/screen name. In your case @NeSeR13 then you get a notification that someone "mentioned" you in a post.

No sir, several other sights have a "Live Chat" or Instant messaging screen where every one can chime in publicly!
Sort of a Red Neck Twitter! LOL

No sir, several other sights have a "Live Chat" or Instant messaging screen where every one can chime in publicly!

Okay. I kinda' thought a "Chat Room" was pretty common on discussion forums. I've never really been interested it it myself though, so may have not notice a lack of one on the couple other forums I visit occasionally.

Redneck Twitter, I like that :s0113:

We do have a live chat which is very similar to a shout box (just has more features). You can find a link to it at the bottom of every page.

Just splitting hairs here... So "Likes" is now referred to as "Reactions". There's still a Like button at the bottom of each post. On the member profiles, it show "Reactions Received". Which reactions? Will there be any other option then besides Like for us to pass judgement on a post? :p
Alright, so the old smiley's are coming back, right?:D

Just splitting hairs here... So "Likes" is now referred to as "Reactions". There's still a Like button at the bottom of each post. On the member profiles, it show "Reactions Received". Which reactions? Will there be any other option then besides Like for us to pass judgement on a post? :p

I'm not sure if it works on your blackberry but if you long press the like button a sub-menu should pop up with a few different 'reactions'. If you click on box under the post where it says who liked the post it'll show you which reaction they used.

Same thing when I was suddenly following people instead of having friends. I felt like a stalker for a minute. That was a different update, but same idea as the like vs reactions.

No deleting my posts when I just paid to sponsor the site?!?
Thanks for letting us know about the changes before it happened...
updates shouldn't cut out the options that people paid to receive.

Sorry man, it was causing issues for the site. If you lock your ads they're removed from the list and the search. PM me if you'd like to discuss it further.

I kind of liked the feature that allowed you to hover over the Alerts icon at the upper-right, which opened up the list, instead of needing to to click. Very minor issue, I'm just trying to live with the update awhile and jot down things that I notice.

I kind of liked the feature that allowed you to hover over the Alerts icon at the upper-right, which opened up the list, instead of needing to to click. Very minor issue, I'm just trying to live with the update awhile and jot down things that I notice.

I appreciate you keeping a list, we need all the feedback we can get :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top