JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all, looking to trade this CZ 75 compact I recently acquired which has been upgraded by Cajun Gun Works. I'm looking to replace it so soon because shortly after I got it from another member I was gifted another 9mm that fills the same role. It's got a fantastic trigger and the G10 grips feel great in the hand. Original box, grips, and internals included. Also have a kydex Vedder holster to go with it. Trade interests are pretty specific as I'm only looking for 357 magnum or 44 magnum revolvers with a barrel no longer than 4".

IMG_3401.jpeg IMG_3402.jpeg IMG_3403.jpeg IMG_3404.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a CZ 75 Compact and it is probably the smoothest shooting 9mm I have - the weight of it eliminates any recoil. I can only imagine how nice that one must shoot after having that trigger work done. I will likely do the same someday as the double action is definitely pretty heavy.

I have a CZ 75 Compact and it is probably the smoothest shooting 9mm I have - the weight of it eliminates any recoil. I can only imagine how nice that one must shoot after having that trigger work done. I will likely do the same someday as the double action is definitely pretty heavy.
It's really sweet, just a clean, smooth pull the whole way on DA and single action is crisp

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.