JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OOH OOH I really like the tiny banner on your avatar that indicates you are the OP on your own thread. That could be useful on those threads where you are asking for input on your own situation or a build thread or even a classifieds thread with tons of posts.

@Joe Link on the old version, i used to be able to click my profile pic and view my "your threads" and "your posts" to see all of my activity here. i am on an iphone 8 and am having a hard time finding that. i also could click on any members picture and see all their threads and posts too. i think i am going blind LOL

Question on a post with multiple pictures: in the "old days" you could click on one picture and there would be a handy left and right button to move between them quickly. Now I am not seeing this nor can seem to figure out how this is done with the new software. (Tried it on a custom built Winblows 7 machine running the latest release of Chrome. Haven't gave it a spin on other devices yet, but assume the UI is the same.)

Thanks for any direction. :cool:

@Joe Link on the old version, i used to be able to click my profile pic and view my "your threads" and "your posts" to see all of my activity here. i am on an iphone 8 and am having a hard time finding that. i also could click on any members picture and see all their threads and posts too. i think i am going blind LOL

They're under the 'find' button on your profile. Or hit the three lines in the top left and click Your Threads under Forums :)

actually i think i figured it out its a little harder to do but if click on someones avatar then click on it again and view their profile and click "find" you can view it. i found out how to do it for my recent activity, threads and posts but its a little more difficult

Question on a post with multiple pictures: in the "old days" you could click on one picture and there would be a handy left and right button to move between them quickly. Now I am not seeing this nor can seem to figure out how this is done with the new software. (Tried it on a custom built Winblows 7 machine running the latest release of Chrome. Haven't gave it a spin on other devices yet, but assume the UI is the same.)

Hmm lemme see.

ac4084b3-f55b-4332-83c9-0d411095e812.jpg

animal4c_2296997i.jpg

animals-4.jpg

animals-smile_3379238k.jpg

You're right! It doesn't work. Added to the list :)

On the video link think, I've encountered some weirdness. One some boxes there is a link option:

550492-101e5698e10b8c9f5d5c54aeb7bc84bd.png
Handy-dandy for posting a vid.

Others it no show:

550493-335744bf8cdc6b2dc820313010a1326c.png

On the machines I've observed said:

• Almost brand new iphone: No show.
  • Older, but software up-to-date Winblows 7 machine: No show.
  • Absolutely antique XP legacy machine at work: Does show.
Haven't tried it on the macOS machine or the various Linux/Unix machines. I will continue my testing, but figured I would be passing this along. Cheers.

works.png

noworks.png

Hello,

I think that the print is easy to read and the forum has a clean look to it. Thank you for your hard work and good job.

I have a purple block with a C by my name, Catherine1.

I can't figure out how to make it blue or some other color instead of purple. I don't see that option unless I put a picture by my name. I don't know how to do that and I would have to ask my husband for help IF I did put a picture up.

Is there an option to change the purple color block with the C by my name and WHERE do I find that when I punch in my name on the top of the page? I looked and looked at that page and punched it in but I had no luck. I only saw the purple and the thing or space if you wanted to put up a picture.

Thank you.

Old Lady Cate

We really need the my classifieds button back. If I don't post other non-classified threads, the "my threads" link will work but for those who post a lot of non classified threads the convenience of the "my classfieds" button will be greatly missed.

Last Edited:
Is anybody else having a problem blocking locked ads when searching classifieds? I unchecked the "show locked ads" box in the pop up window, but locked ads are still showing up in search. The shortcut to hide locked ads is also gone. To attempt to block locked ads, it now requires you to open a pop up window and scroll to the bottom of that window to select the option of hiding locked ads by unchecking the "show locked ads" box. The pop up window stays open unless you hit the filter button or click outside of the pop up window. If you hit the filter button it rechecks the "show locked ads" box. If you click outside the pop up window it closes the window and leaves the "show locked ads" box unchecked but the locked ads are still displayed.

Edit: I am on mobile and haven't tried this on desk top yet.

Another bug I noticed with the classified ads is that when looking through the list of a particular category it doesn't list the number of replies a thread has or date of last reply. All other forums do show this except for the classifieds. Once again this is on mobile, I haven't tried it on desktop yet.

Is there a way to send pictures directly from a computer/phone within a PM?
I'm having trouble doing such, but it seems a web link will work.
Am I just that tired?

Also, the new look is quickly growing on me.

Is there a way to send pictures directly from a computer/phone within a PM?
I'm having trouble doing such, but it seems a web link will work.
Am I just that tired?

Also, the new look is quickly growing on me.
I am not seeing that option either, other then web link. It should be the same set up as posting photo on other threads.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top