JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A bit late here I guess. The SWFA firearms has a lot more grey text. Will that change be coming to NWFA? I had a hard time reading thread titles and prices. :/

I also like seeing # of threads and messages in a particular sub forum. No real reason, just makes the place feel more alive. :)

A bit late here I guess. The SWFA firearms has a lot more grey text. Will that change be coming to NWFA? I had a hard time reading thread titles and prices. :/

I don't believe so, but if it's an issue that's not hard to change :)

I just pushed another update over there, focusing on speed/performance. Getting closer :s0155:

Things seem to be going well, with no major issues or complaints to report. I think we're ready to set a tentative upgrade date :s0155:

Last call for feedback! :D

Maybe the only thing (and its minor) is the alert drop down....Seems that you have to either click on the box to go to where the alert is pointing to, or you have to click on "Marked Read" in order to...well...mark it as read. With the current setup here, I just drop it down and look at all of them and when I'm done looking, they all mark themselves as read. Not really a big deal, but the OCD in me can't just leave that red number and ringing bell up there.... :p

I may not have splained that very well so if I need to expound, please advise.

Maybe the only thing (and its minor) is the alert drop down....Seems that you have to either click on the box to go to where the alert is pointing to, or you have to click on "Marked Read" in order to...well...mark it as read. With the current setup here, I just drop it down and look at all of them and when I'm done looking, they all mark themselves as read. Not really a big deal, but the OCD in me can't just leave that red number and ringing bell up there.... :p

I may not have splained that very well so if I need to expound, please advise.

Perfectly clear! That's controlled by these settings in your account preferences :s0155:

1616108041278.png

The only think I'd like to see is on the 'like' emojis (on posts) is a disgusting one but that would probably tick off some people & start a fight. But still... :rolleyes:

Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top