JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not sure why we'd want to do this, to limit peoples posting?

Joe, what I am saying, is that in the current version, there is in fact a timer. You can only post so often. Not usually at issue. But, if you need to make an edit, or do a report it can come into play. What I get frustrated about is the text gets deleted - you try to post, get the warning that you need x more seconds, and the text is now deleted.
That is why I would like some kind of visual reminder to wait ....

Thanks,

Joe, what I am saying, is that in the current version, there is in fact a timer. You can only post so often. Not usually at issue. But, if you need to make an edit, or do a report it can come into play. What I get frustrated about is the text gets deleted - you try to post, get the warning that you need x more seconds, and the text is now deleted.
That is why I would like some kind of visual reminder to wait ....

Thanks,

Ah I gotcha! :)

Once we upgrade we'll see if the new version still handles this the same way. If so I'll look into a remedy. If you want to test it beforehand feel free to give it a shot at Southwest Firearms and let me know.

thumbnail_20180126_210710.jpg
@50 paces, BRING IT!:p:D

Make it requierment to have your specific location not general like pacific north west more like Portland or Gresham Vancouver battleground kelso .
If your selling something
/ I'm not asking for your house number and street and zip code .
how can it be so difficult to give specific location in ad
I won't even reply to and ad if I have to ask where they are located it's a waist of time

Last Edited:
Make it requierment to have your specific location not general like pacific north west more like Portland or Gresham Vancouver battleground kelso .
I won't even reply to and ad if I have to ask where they are located it's a waist of time

I see what your saying but I don't want people to know where I live. ;)

If your selling something
/ I'm not asking for your house number and street and zip code .
how can it be so difficult to give specific location in ad

Please take a look at the new version before making suggestions, this is already done (along with a few other required fields) :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top