JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only used it once... I would not miss it.

I usually check notifications for things im watching for, new posts then if I'm still interested I check the different forums.

I say heave ho.

Early on I got a couple of responses to classified ads on my Profile Posts. Didn't see them for months. The poster probably thought I was rude but I just didn't know they were there.
Bye-bye be okay.

I like it...I have answered some gun and forum questions using it...
Plus it can give one a space to post a quote or something of interest...but , is not quite thread worthy.

That said if it doesn't get used much , by most members or takes up "space" that could have a better use ...
Then I can also see it going away.
( Now just don't be using that line of thought for the Black Powder Discussion Sub Section...:eek: :D )
Andy

Hmmm. I use the feature to see peoples history. If I was considering a buy/sell, to/from a member without feedback I go to the page where I can view posting history. If a member seems a bit "off" or something I use previous posts as a guide. I would be cautious of folks that block their profiles if they were new to the forum if I were looking to buy or sell.
I use it as a way to help me get to know the members.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Hmmm. I use the feature to see peoples history. If I was considering a buy/sell, to/from a member without feedback I go to the page where I can view posting history. If a member seems a bit "off" or something I use previous posts as a guide. I would be cautious of folks that block their profiles if they were new to the forum if I were looking to buy or sell.
I use it as a way to help me get to know the members.

Just to be clear, this is only the "Profile Posts" page on the profile, not the profile itself :)

Woah, Woah.
Moderators here seem to be in the minority toward keeping it, advising they use it. As a person who was offered that position at one point (politely declining),
I'd like a brief window on that process... if that wouldn't be too much trouble. Let 'em make their case.

I can see where the dirty rotten staff and dirtier rotten moderators like it, but a nice clean cut, handsome member, such as myself, well I do not use it.

So you intentionally ignored that guy trying to hunt your ranch? :s0114:
Seems you just want everyone to know @CountryGent wished you a merry xmas in 2018
I check mine like once every few years, so yea, I guess I was ignoring folks, and @CountryGent, happy holidays to you too Brother, only two years late!:s0140:

Actually, it's not the "Profile Posts" I use, its the other features under the Members Profile I use, I can search quickly and more accurately for their content and see what mischief they might have been up to!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top