JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read some where ( cannot find it now) that he couldn't have shot all those folks, his vision wasn't up to that required, and his last FAA physical listed him as restricted to day light only. There is also speculation he was diabetic, further restricting him and his abilities!

I read some where ( cannot find it now) that he couldn't have shot all those folks, his vision wasn't up to that required, and his last FAA physical listed him as restricted to day light only. There is also speculation he was diabetic, further restricting him and his abilities!

Which is why I said

There are still questions in my mind but we will leave them at that.

No matter how you look at it there are unanswered questions!! Those damn suit cases could have been empty we don't know and never will! o_O

Seems like the police would have been a little more forthcoming, nothing to hide if not guilty right ??
Shouldn't have to go all the way to the Supreme Court to get a bunch of chopped up body cam videos.
A total waste of tax payers money and to say nothing about the credibility of Las Vegas law enforcement.

Follow up:
MGM Resorts is suing over 1,000 victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting to avoid liability claims
BY EWAN PALMER ON 7/17/18 AT 7:43 AM

And we know more about most recent shootings than we do about this one.

The music was very frightening. Otherwise this piece doesn't do anything outside of reminding people they are basically food for big corporations. There was a video on one of the FOX shows where the Vegas police's story and time line didn't line up with the video. Shocking but true. What floor they were on and when they entered as well as who (what agencies/security) was there.

Rick Gore's YT channel, Think Like a Cop, had copies of search warrants and other court documents where one of the cops wrote they saw the shooter take his own life. Another video with all the cops that entered the room said he was already dead.

I believe the biggest take away from this tragedy will be the government, in order to protect itself, will reaffirm it is very limited in it's ability to protect. They can only be responsible for how they react. Fortunately for them, they get to control the story of what they are reacting to.

I have no problem with this suit. Absent evidence that MGM aided the shooter (as far as I know, there isn't any), they're no more liable than the gun manufacturer is.

Follow up:
MGM Resorts is suing over 1,000 victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting to avoid liability claims
BY EWAN PALMER ON 7/17/18 AT 7:43 AM

And we know more about most recent shootings than we do about this one.

What I find the most shocking about this is an ambulance chaser scolding others about ethics..............

News? weak said:
Las Vegas lawyer Robert Eglet, who is representing several of the victims, described the lawsuits as a "blatant display of judge shopping" that "quite frankly verges on unethical."

"I've never seen a more outrageous thing, where they sue the victims in an effort to find a judge they like," Eglet told the Las Vegas Review-Journal. "It's just really sad that they would stoop to this level."

As for the law suits (by and against MGM) in general, they both a waste of time/money and should be thrown out. I personally don't believe that MGM is liable for the actions of the shooter(s).

Ray

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads