JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
and not one single question about all the bags? He still had help.

Wait, are you being serious or sarcastic?

someone carrying luggage through a hotel isn't unusual or suspicious. You should see how much bubblegum I have to haul into hotel rooms when I travel with my family.

Why would anybody spend the time to haul all the stuff up to a room when an "arms deal" could have went down in a parking lot or a warehouse. An arms deal on the 11th floor of a hotel does not make any sense. It's much, much deeper than that. Who ever planned it. The sole purpose was to eventually ban bump stocks because somebody out smarted the feds. Could be ATF. Could be CIA. Could be DEA. Could be NSA. Could be FBI. Could be FEMMA. Could be DOD. You pick the alphabet soup letters.

Could be NRA...just sayin'...

This guy wasn't some heel off the street, he was known and he also had big money. Hotel staff ain't going to piss off guests asking what's with all the luggage, especially if you're paying thousands a night for a luxury suite.

Yes, the videos show him chatting with hotel staff as they are helping him in the elevator. How many guests bring loads to their rooms each day? Do they remember the guy from that morning, afternoon and evening?

The whole thing stinks though.

las-vegas-shooting.jpg
10/1/17 422 Wounded

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR